Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
B
BeingMe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I agree in parts with all of you.

Quote:
And no matter how far you run, you can't run from reality.

So true, Punkin. I will check to see what your dream was about on your thread. Mine was about meeting new people from my mother country in the store, flubbing the language, going home with them, and then over staying my welcome. Then when leaving I saw two people (also from my mother country) I met for the first time on NYE, coming from a walk, and talking to them about living in the same street. They kinda snubbed me. I kept getting into our old car and leaving, but I couldn't seem to leave this street. There was a bunch of stuff in the car from the store ... huge pillows and eiderdowns, and groceries, filling the car to the roof.

Weird.

Quote:
The good part about being an LBS, is you do get an opportunity to look at yourself and try to see what could have been improved.

I agree, WS. I have become a better person for all this, I hope. Sometimes, I think I slip back, but there's no-one to tell me if I have, except on this bb. I remember at first, I also lingered here, not saying anything.

Quote:
Those books are good when a marriage is in trouble and BOTH the H and W want to work on a better marriage.I highly recommend them for that type of situation.
... I have not passed it on to my H, and have no intention of doing so. I read it for my own understanding, and I see some things that I have done wrong in the past. Such as, respecting his decisions no matter what. Obviously, there are some situations where one can't go blindly into a man's decision, but one has to at least respect him enough to consider it, and back him up in public if not in private.

Quote:
"No matter where you go, there you are"

...just a reminder that we can't run away from it all and either can our WS

Much what Punkin said, but I like that quote too. I hope there will be a time for reflection, and so on. H works all the time. I doubt he will be reflecting on anything except that. I just hope he misses me a little bit.

I hate travelling, especially by air, but once I'm at D30, I'll become ensconced and settle down. I will be visiting other people around Europe, but will be going by train ... I love trains ... I was a Railway kid, so that will be enjoyable for me. And, once baby arrives ... not sure I will want to go anywhere else. grin

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
B
BeingMe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
It's my last weekend at home for 2 months. H is in China now for 2 weeks, so D18 will be alone with the dogs. She is usually a responsibe young lady, but she has never been left alone before. S23 is moving out this week, so he won't be at home with her. I have asked him to check up and make sure she's okay, and the dogs are still alive. I am sure she'll be fine, but we mothers always worry, not so?! Especially about our youngest.

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
W
WCW Offline
W
It's hard to get things settled to be gone, especially for so long! Are you excited about a new grandbaby? Will you be checking in from Germany?

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
B
BeingMe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I am excited about the new baby, WCW. I love newborns. Such a thrilling event.

Yes, I will be taking my laptop with so I can do my online class. So, I will be able to check in with y'all.

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
B
BeingMe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
So, I'm here in Germany. My D30 has still not given birth to her baby ... almost, but then the contractions went away and she came home from the hospital. So, we wait. H is arriving at home today, so D18 will be happy (unless the house is a mess ... ha).

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
L
L
Oh, I am praying for your D now! I know how hard that is to think the baby will be here anytime, but then the baby decides it isn't ready! God Bless!

Lorie
W47 H48 D16
M20
H gone 11/9/10 lives w/OW

When you forgive,you heal. When you let go,you grow. When you cry to God, you surrender. When you love unconditionally, you show others Christ's love.
P
P
Sending Prayers for D30. Good luck. I'm sure you'll make a great Grandma.

B
BeingMe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks Phoenix!

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
B
BeingMe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Journalling ...

Well, my second grandson is about to be born. I was timing my D30's contractions and it went from 5 min to 2 to 4 mins and increasing in strength over a 2 hour period. So, they called the hospital and were told to come in. SIL called about an hour ago saying they will be staying because she is 4cm dilated. Yay!

I will have to get the grand-daughters up for school tomorrow. Hope I wake up in time.

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
M
M
Being - hope everything is going well for your D, let us know if it's a boy or a girl smile

M53 H54 D17
M33Y T38Y
Bomb OW 09/09
OUT 10/09 BACK 11/09 OUT 01/10
WANTS TO R 04/10 BACK with OW 05/10
Wants to Reconcile 05/11 I said NO
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard