Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16
WCW #2003405 05/14/10 11:39 PM
S
S
WCW, that sounds really encouraging that your H is worried about you taking a green horse on the trail ride. Saying he will go with you when you do take green horse out sounds like another step in the right direction.

Have fun on your trail ride!

WCW #2003517 05/15/10 03:13 AM
B
B

Well, from my seat, it looks like you both win!

H was able to show you that he has concern for your safety, that he cares, and wants to continue his life with you.

You showed him that you see his concern, he is worth listening to, and you appreciate his advise.

Looks pretty good to me! :-)

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you.........
N
N
you inspired me... smile

NNP's new thread

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
A
amd Offline
A
Yay you!! You absolutely both win. Beautiful!

On a different note, how's your health these days? You sound like you're totally back to your old active self.

Be well.

amd
amd #2007705 05/21/10 08:53 PM
K
K
Hey Hon maybe you need to get a calendar to write down when he tells you that he will be gone, so later you can remember why! lol

I am happy that things are progressing. You are a very special rock in deed...the diamond in the rough.

hugs, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Howdy amd and kat!
Health? the problems I had are in the past, now I just deal with other side effects. It's the part of aging that sucks.

The other evening as I was walking up the hill to do chores I had one of those moments of peace - I love my life and it feels good.

Then reality sinks in and I get overwhelmed by all there is to do. I hate the financial mess and wonder what if anything I can or should do while H won't relate details.

We do more things as partners and it feels good, but I still miss the physical touching that has not returned. There is still plenty of walls between us that need to come down.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
WCW #2008732 05/24/10 01:31 PM
B
B

WCW,

I know the worry about financials... I really do. You are going to make it, regardless of what financially will happens. Sure, it may not be your first or even your second choice, but you will make it through... and it even may be with heartache.

Unfortunately, the one thing I've learned, is you can't stop the future from happening! All we have IS today, so don't borrow tomorrow's trouble and loose what happiness is meant in today's time.

Yes, I realize this doesn't resolve tomorrow's issues, and the one thing you'll hate, is to find out there was something you couldn't have done today that could have prevented something down the road.... however, you don't have that insight at this time.

Remember, it may not be as bad as you think.

You could ask him to put his cards on the table so you both can work on it together, however, you may risk the chance of him running in the other direction.... then again, he may be relieved by fessing up.

OR, you could talk to an Attorney or an Accountant to find out how you can protect yourself and your home financially from what you assume may happen. I know there's ways of protecting yourself, and it may be the best thing to do.

Live each moment as it comes, until you know the right answer.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you.........
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I had done some research on lawyers and attorneys, the information was under things on the nightstand by the bed. The other day I moved things and saw it, I wonder if H ever saw it. I had forgotten about it. Was there any shock factor for him? don't know.

Life continues to be crazy busy, in mostly a good way. The family celebrated a bunch of May birthdays with a get together, H was one of the 'victims'.

Our taxes are filed already! returns coming, and this time I should actually receive them if H isn't lying about his sales tax being paid up.

I had a big show this weekend which was only an hour from home. H came with Stud Horse to assist me in some of the cattle classes. The gate lady commented as she was letting us out of the arena how we made such a good team. It was later that she heard that the guy that helped me was my H, and she came over to 'meet' my H and said no wonder we looked so good together! She also made H blush when she told him how very handsome he is. That was all better than the all the wins and points I earned this weekend!

Also, working on new career goals with the support of my manager that has a good chance to result in more money.

So much to do around the place and I am not winning too many of the battles but I keep whittling away at it all. Why do weeds grow so fast? why does the indoor arena always need watering even when it rains outside? why do cattle break thru the fence where they are knee deep in grass to go stand in the plowed field?

H seems to be getting more comfortable sleeping in our bed. He doesn't always stay rolled away from me on the other side, sometimes when I wake up he is touching me in his sleep....

WCW #2015419 06/05/10 12:59 PM
J
J
Quote:
H seems to be getting more comfortable sleeping in our bed. He doesn't always stay rolled away from me on the other side, sometimes when I wake up he is touching me in his sleep....

I have said many, many times that there is no such things as baby steps ... maybe I was wrong ...

Hope the direction he seems to be moving in continues ...

Jeff

Current Thread
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Jeff, so sweet you stopped by! are you on vacation by now?

Baby steps - oh yes! I know you and FIB and others have said there is no such thing but I've always thought it was perception. Add patience, hope, and stamina! Gently fold in courage and fortitude with a pinch of unwavering. Sprinkle with moving forward with your life, and then set the bowl in the freezer to chill until you feel safe to add physical touch, laughter, and conversation with ease. You know that stuff called Friendship Bread the you have to add ingredients every day and then split some batter off and give it away before you bake what you need for yourself? That reminds me of baby steps.

H called today, that is becoming routine again. He gave me some news and in our conversation I said something funny and H had true deep laughter. It sounded wonderful.

Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard