Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
P
PEI Offline
P
Originally Posted By: ericmsant2
Your H fell in love with you and married you. Your H felt that he had someone special. Your H though...did not create you. He did not make you the special person that he fell in love with. No..he did not. DO you know who did? YOU DID!

This one is pure gold. Something I forgot too ....

((((pandora))))

PEI

Holding onto anger to punish someone else, is like lighting yourself on fire to get smoke in their eyes ~ 25yearsmlc
PEI #2032279 07/05/10 05:00 AM
P
pandora Offline OP
OP Offline
P
hey y'all...i'm still here. it's so nice to see how many people care for me...makes me feel special. blush

so the last week has been crazy. let me re-cap:
H has been phenomenally nice...like old H. it was so weird but wow, so nice. hung out a lot, cuddled, talked...just acted normal. it reminded me of why i've stuck around this long in crazyland. he left for his trip on friday and it was emotional. he cried, i cried. and then he left.

since then, i've wrapped up packing our condo (tenants moving in), started packing up my stuff at his place (need to move out) and then packing for my trip which i leave for on friday (eek!). so far, i'm exhausted! i'll be gone for three weeks and will miss you all for that time.

so me being honest again, i am still hopeful. yeah, maybe the last week of amazing time with H was nothin' and just him feeling guilty. or maybe, he's coming around? in either case, i'm not coming back to his home and if he wants me, well he can figure it out...right?

btw, to expand on the talking piece, H is starting to realize his own issues. hoping that the next month will give him time to think...

pandora #2032330 07/05/10 12:05 PM
T
T
Pandora

You sound good.

Looks like you are keeping expectations at zero where they should be.

Have a good trip!

My goal is to some day be the person my dog thinks I am
E
E
Pandora

There is NOTHING wrong with having HOPE - NOTHING. The fact that you both cried to me says that you both still love each other. Does that mean that your M will survive. I do not know. What I do know is that Love is a key ingredient. Either way, you need to keep moving forward. You need to keep healing. You need to let your H figure this out on his own. As you heal do not let feeling of despair consume you. Do not. Feel this girl...feel it...know that he too is feeling it. Then you need to take a huge step...one that every part of you body, mind and soul may fight...and that is to let go.

He knows you love him. I know you love him. Everyone on these boards know that you love him. Time sweetie...time will heal all wounds. If you take this time for you...you will be there for him. WHat you are giving him is a gift. a gift that one day he will thank you for.

God Bless,
Eric

"The difficulties of Life are intended to make us BETTER,not bitter".
"Fear is a prison, where you are the jailer. FREE YOURSELF!"
"Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B." - Jack3Beans
P
pandora Offline OP
OP Offline
P
so i'm leaving tomorrow. i'm done. bags packed, stuff moved out and me...well not sure where i'm at. kind of emotionless right now.

i'm hoping when i return, i will have made a change (ok, that might just mean i start a new thread!). really unsure of what things will look like come august but i am ok for now with just taking things as they come.

thanks again to each one of you who have supported me so far...means so much to me. so till next time my fellow DBers... whistle

Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard