Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
OP Offline
C
Anyone?

C
OP Offline
C
Just wanted to drop in and give an update. I last spoke to my walk away (ex)girlfriend in June and she was confused. I changed my number and cut off all contact. It turns out she was cheating again with her ex-fiance and they got married this past weekend.

Funny how things work out.

R
R
Originally Posted By: CanadianKid
Just wanted to drop in and give an update. I last spoke to my walk away (ex)girlfriend in June and she was confused. I changed my number and cut off all contact. It turns out she was cheating again with her ex-fiance and they got married this past weekend.

Well at least you have moved on,
you're in better shape now and believe it or not,
this was actually a good experience,
you know what you will tolerate in a relationship,
and you know that being with someone who would cheat on you would never work out, especially when that same person blames you for their cheating actions.

I feel bad for her current spouse,
her actions are habit forming,
she may end up doing to him what she did to you and then blame him for her actions.

T
T
Quote:
and you know that being with someone who would cheat on you would never work out

Yep, bullet successfully dodged smile

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: robx
Originally Posted By: CanadianKid

Well at least you have moved on,
you're in better shape now and believe it or not,
and you know that being with someone who would cheat on you would never work out, especially when that same person blames you for their cheating actions.

I feel bad for her current spouse,
her actions are habit forming,
she may end up doing to him what she did to you and then blame him for her actions.

Agree 100%. This has been such a surprisingly good experience for me. I have learned all of the things you've posted and much more. I know I did the best I could do to make the relationship work and I'm proud of that. I have no hard feelings and I wish her the very best. I'm skeptical that her marriage will work but I hope it does.

I wanted to say that I am grateful for all the direct advice and indirect information I gained on this board. Thank you all so, so much!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard