Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23
M
MHL Offline
M
TF,
I can't remember if you said previously that you kept a journal or not, but there is always your old threads to read through and see how far you have come and the progress you have made.

I find myself looking back these days just to realize where I was almost a year ago. It helps during the times where there dosen't seem to be much progress. Hang in there, time and patience.

Formerly "missherlove"

Me49 XW49
M17 T19
S16 D20

Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.

~Jim Morrison
T
OP Offline
T
No, I have never kept any kind of a journal and part of the reason for that is because with my H living here, I was afraid he would find it. I started to sort of keep one on my computer but never got too far. I haven't yet been able to bring myself to read my earlier posts - I cringe at the though.:)

Come to think of it, the little bit of journaling I did was almost a year ago so maybe I should look for it . . .

You are right, though, if I look back over months rather than just days or weeks, there is a lot of progress both in me and just the way things are with my H and progress he has made as well.

It really does me good to watch the way he is showing he loves the kids a lot now and spends time with them again and does "dad" things again. I need to keep focused on stuff like that.

"Endurance is a testament of love."

Previous thread
M
MHL Offline
M
That is great that he is being a Dad again. It fits with the "stages" of reconnection, and of course you will be last.

My D13 is finally coming around and actually started texting my W last night.

Formerly "missherlove"

Me49 XW49
M17 T19
S16 D20

Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.

~Jim Morrison
M
MHL Offline
M
TF,
Just checking in to see how your weekend was and how things are going.

Formerly "missherlove"

Me49 XW49
M17 T19
S16 D20

~Jim Morrison
M
M
TF Thank you for posting your post about "too many little miracles." I was feeling kind of down today and you reminded me that although I see absolutely nothing from H other than he's happy and moving on, I do have God on my side and I have seen him do a few little things to help me. You reminded me that He's working for me behind the scenes. Thank you.

Love to watch the reconnection... here's to hoping it sticks.

Positive Lifetime Attitude Award: http://tinyurl.com/2dssttf

H in MLC?: http://tinyurl.com/23fabv8

Infidelity: Expose or Not? http://tinyurl.com/26ksmfj
T
OP Offline
T
Just wanted to drop in here. I haven't been on much at all lately, just reading here and there. Life has kept me extremely busy and I also just needed to keep my head out of the game to keep it in the game, if that makes any sense.

M&H, yes I do believe that even if it doesn't seem like it, God is working behind the scenes. Those little miracles, assurances have gotten keep me going. I still couldn't say the direction this MLC will ultimately take my M, but I think things will be okay no matter what. Hang in there!

Previous thread
M
M
TF just stopping by to say hi. I'm happy that you are focusing on life.

You sound good smile

M53 H54 D17
M33Y T38Y
Bomb OW 09/09
OUT 10/09 BACK 11/09 OUT 01/10
WANTS TO R 04/10 BACK with OW 05/10
Wants to Reconcile 05/11 I said NO
T
OP Offline
T
Hi Mila.:) I am doing well. Life is good.:)I hope to be able to catch up with everyone here soon!

Previous thread
Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard