Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 33 34
M
MrBond Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Okay, I decided to go ahead and change my name. I no longer feel that I'm "stuck" per se, and I wanted to make my name more positive.

If anyone is interested, here is the link to my previous posts:

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...201#Post1489201

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...716#Post1939716

So why MrBond? Well, I was thinking of James Bond as a model. As a character, James Bond is calm, cool and collected in the face of danger and fear. When it comes to women, he knows how to turn on the charm, but is also detached and lets the women come to him. On top of all that, whenever he is in a seemingly impossible situation, he pulls out the necessary tools and smarts to get the job done. That's exactly what DB means to me.

You use the right tools for the job. If something doesn't work, then you do something else. You concentrate on yourself and GAL. And you attract the person back (if that's your goal) through doing all of the above.

I'm ready for my martini now.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
P
P
Very nice 007. I thought you were going with an adhesive theme: Stuck, Bond, maybe later Glued..

WAW Using God
Me-43
W-40
M-14
S-11
S-9
D-7
EABomb 5/09
Separated 12/09
M
MrBond Offline OP
OP Offline
M
pigskin,

Ha! Good one. Never thought of that.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
P
P
Smooth move, Poster Formerly Known as Stuck. If nothing else, I'm seeing lots of Pussy Galore in your future. laugh

Puppy

M
MrBond Offline OP
OP Offline
M
One can only hope!

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
S
S
blush blush blush blush blush blush blush

Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails
I'm seeing lots of Pussy Galore in your future.

My oh my - I didn't know you had that in ya Pup. grin

May All Who Seek To Take My Life
Be Put To Shame And Confusion;
May All Who Desire My Ruin
Be Turned Back In Disgrace.
~Psalm 40:14~
P
P
Heh heh . . . smirk

B
B
That right there, was hilarious. Pussy Galore....love it.

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
K
K
I loved the "Onatop", LOVED her name!!! LOLOL

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
M
MrBond Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Update:

So yesterday I'm at work and my boss comes in to tell me that the OM's friend who came in to try and get me fired apologized to her for using her name to get through the doors. She said he sent an email just 10 minutes I got through talking to her. Then a few minutes after that, the OM emailed her to apologize.

However, the OM said he was "sorry" BUT... then had a list of things that he accused me of doing to him. And he told her that he's been trying to get me arrested for the past 2 years for god knows what but couldn't prove anything, so this was his last resort.

Can anyone say "Fatal Attraction"?

I called my W and told her about what was going on. She was surprised but didn't ask for details. After work, I came home and she had warmed up the dinner I made the night before. I pulled her into the bedroom and told her how pissed I was that the OM was trying to get me arrested on top of everything else.

When all this madness happened almost 2 years ago, there were some weird emails my W got and she confronted me about them. She was angry, confrontational and said there was no excuse for someone to get the OM fired. I told her I didn't do it then. So I asked her since essentially he just did the same to me, would she stand up to him and say something. She said she would have had she known.

I don't know why I asked that. I think I just needed to know if there was still a shred of decency or morality in her. I told her that I understood she's afraid for all that's been going on and that there were times that I were afraid too. But we've gone through it all and I'd be there to talk or listen to her if she wanted. I gave her a hug afterwards.

We later went out for ice cream which she enjoyed and when she left the house, she again turned to me and said good-bye rather than just her usual driving off.

It seemed like things relaxed more between the two of us. But oh well. Back to GAL.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 33 34

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard