OUT 10/09 BACK 11/09 OUT 01/10
WANTS TO R 04/10 BACK with OW 05/10
Wants to Reconcile 05/11 I said NO
D
D Money Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: Marked&Healed
Why was she more pissed at them rather than S12?

Because they were getting him riled up. Saturday night I said that's who she should be talking to and she said that she's not their parent, she's S12 parent and that's who she can control. She was saying how S12 was making her look bad in front of all these people but yet she's yelling at him in front of all these people.

Then when we talk yesterday she's saying it was BIL and SIL she was really upset with. My opinion is she had anger that she needed a target for and S12 became that target.

M
M
Originally Posted By: D Money
My opinion is she had anger that she needed a target for and S12 became that target.

My opinion is that you are a wise man....

And the 'Canes thing, reinforces that.....

: )

D
D Money Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Update time

My wife has been in the cycle of looking for someone else to be with while still having me there as her "friend". On May 18 I informed her that I could not be a part of her life while she was with someone else or looking for someone else. I would only be a part of her life if she wanted to be married to me. So I went dark.

Have had minimal contact with her since. Found out last Wednesday that she has a new boyfriend and introduced the kids to him. She served me with divorce papers on Friday.

I went to BIL's graduation open house on Saturday. Learned a great deal. S12 told her he's no longer going to her house and that he doesn't like the way she treats them. Had lengthy conversation with SIL and BIL. Everyone in her family sees that my wife is not the same person she used to be and is pissed at her for what she's doing. My wife has been with new boyfriend for 1 week. SIL says she was taken by surprise because my wife was talking about another guy she was "in love" with a week earlier. She is close to being evicted. There is much more but I don't have the time or space for it.

My wife's Grandpa was taken back to the hospital Saturday night. He was in and out of consciousness. My wife was going to leave the girls with her new boyfriend for the night. BIL called and left a not so nice voicemail saying there was no way she was leaving those girls with someone they didn't know. She called him back and says "Well if Grandpa dies, he dies. I'm already over it." and didn't go to the hospital. I found all this out yesterday. She asked me to take the girls yesterday so she could go to the hospital to be with Grandpa.

My wife goes farther off the deep end so I will be going for full custody of our kids. She is just not capable of being an effective and loving parent right now.

J
J
Wow, D.

Heavy stuff.

How are YOU doing? In your life?

Not asking about her. Asking about you.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

D
D Money Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I'm struggling mightily financially but am working on that. I'm working through my emotions. It hit me hard when I got the papers. After talking things out with her family and knowing I'm not the only one seeing her behaviors made me feel a lot better. There were times I would feel like I was the one who was crazy.

I know just because she gave me papers, this isn't done. Hope springs eternal. It is funny because she thinks everything's done just because I signed for the papers. I do think her giving me the papers was God's way of telling me I was interfering too much.

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. What direction do I want to go?

I have a special bond with all 3 of my kids. Both collectively and individually. That's better than anything.

J
J
I think God is usually a little more direct. wink

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

D
D
D,

Just wondering how your doing.

In my opinion, it seems that your wife is upset because you decided to lay down a boundary by withdrawing from her drama.I believe that the divorce papers were her way of telling you 'fine u don't want to talk to me, now you REALLY WILL REGRET IT!!!'

Sounds childish but it doesn't surprise me. This sounds EXACTLY like a conversation I had with my ex.They want you far away but not TOO far away.

So, you excited for the upcoming college football season yet? Your Canes got a big test early in the season against the Buckeyes. Should be a good one.

Me on the other hand, I've been waiting for this season for a LONG time. Should be fun.

Take care.

Me- 31 yrs old

Her- 33 yrs old

S- 3 yrs old

Bomb- 4/ 09

Moved out- 6/ 09
C
C
I don't think D is on anymore, he seems to be taking a break from the boards. His alt status is now single.

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 26 of 26 1 2 24 25 26

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard