Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
DCBHM Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: Kimmie Lee
"Not a journey I'm willing to wait on her to finish."

I so admire you for not wanting to waste another moment of your time on this.

And you are such a great Dad. I always looked forward to reading about your mornings with your Darling Daughter. So sweet.

I suppose I'll update you then. smile

D1 was doing well this morning. She was eating when I arrived, and came up to me to give me a hug and let me hold her for a few minutes. But lately that seems to be all she wants as she gets back down to go eat/play and waves 'bye' while slamming the door in my face. lol

Better than crying like she used to when I'd leave.

She is growing up. Throws her little purse over her shoulder, brushes her hair out of her face with one hand, and starts blabbing into her toy cell phone. Every so often carries around a baby doll on her shoulder.

She seems to be picking up on being a little girl. So that is always fun to see.

She also loves dancing...

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into."
P
P
Always LOVE the D1 updates, DCB! Now that I have a little granddaughter, I can't WAIT for her to get a little bigger! grin

Puppy

K
K
I'm one of those that love to hear your updates about your dd as well. She sounds like a total sweetie!!! smile So glad to hear you sound like you're doing really good!!!

Me 53
D18, S24
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard