Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#1910912 01/07/10 03:25 AM
G
OP Offline
G
Hello all. Thought I would start a thread here.

My W had me served with her petition for D at my office yesterday. Been wading through the emotions that come with that and doing some leg work to protect myself.

Been at this a while, and I am somehwta surprised at the way W filed. No warning, no request to accept service of the petition. Just no explanation for why she took the procedure she took.

I know I will make it through this and that as time wears on, it will get better. Just isn't much fun right now.

Some of you here, I know. Others, I have seen around the boards.

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
S
S
(((GIMA)))

Let me be the first to welcome you...

I have as you know been following your other thread and my heart breaks for you with the way things were handled however with that said -

You my friend have been a perfect example of Grace and Strength and I am proud of the way you have handled yourself.

smile

May All Who Seek To Take My Life
Be Put To Shame And Confusion;
May All Who Desire My Ruin
Be Turned Back In Disgrace.
~Psalm 40:14~
G
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted By: Serenity13
(((GIMA)))

Let me be the first to welcome you...

I have as you know been following your other thread and my heart breaks for you with the way things were handled however with that said -

You my friend have been a perfect example of Grace and Strength and I am proud of the way you have handled yourself.

smile

Thank you. I feel like I am just feeling my way through a dark room. I knew my way around the other room I just left, but this new one, is different.

So, I will do my best to stumble through this one just like I did when I first got into that "other" room.

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
S
S
(((GIMA)))

I am stumbling here as well and much more at home in my other thread however I am learning to step (or jump) out of my comfort zone so I use them both...

There is much more traffic in the other room as well but the people here are just as kindhearted. smile

May All Who Seek To Take My Life
Be Put To Shame And Confusion;
May All Who Desire My Ruin
Be Turned Back In Disgrace.
~Psalm 40:14~
G
G
GIMA-Sorry. Hope today is better for you. What will you do for PMA today? Goldey

I
I
Hello GIMA.

Welcome to the neighborhood. Things may look dark now, but everything is temporary, and soon you'll see that the light will be coming on in the room as you focus on you and your kids.

Just wanted to say hi, sorry to see a bunch of folks moving to StBD here with us. There are some folks in the neighborhood that will be familiar, and some new faces to meet along your journey.

See you soon!

M: 41
STBXW: 41
D: 9
Bomb: 4/26/09

On board the D train now..

"Suffering is when we try to change what we cannot."
A
A
Hi GIMA. I remember getting served at my front door, it was back on Oct.1...she had moved out in Feb.. I had DB'd my butt off the entire time, but when that hammer came down, it knocked me down hard. I had hoped for a chance that I didn't get. Since then, things have gotten unbelieveably nasty. She has done things she said she would NEVER do. I hope you'll get your armor on man, because these things can start out amicably...and then they go to he!!. I'm sorry you got served, but I've been keeping up with you and you seem pretty strong. Stay strong. There is a lot of truth to the post that CIPA sent me that I forwarded to you on your other thread. If I can help you I will...and you've helped me before and you probably will again. We are all here for each other as well as ourselves.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks guys. I suppose I'm still grieving the death of the M to some extent.

But, I will keep walking forward, no matter how hard it is.

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
D
D
Grieving? There's no grieving in surviving! shocked

Is there? crazy

Ok, all kidding aside, 2 things to make your best friend during these times (learned THE HARD way)

The Serenity Prayer

and

It's not how we survive the storm, but how we dance in the rain. wink

That said, now we drink, still waiting on my pitcher-o-lite from somebody, so a tall stoli & lime will do. grin

EDIT - and holy snap cracker! 3300 posts almost since 5/09? shocked shocked shocked Either your situation is wicked crazy or your like me and lose voluntary muscle control when sneezing and just hit "enter"? whistle

Last edited by dday101798; 01/07/10 07:00 PM.

Me 35/XW 33
S13 & S12
M: 10/17/98
OM & S: 07/08
D final 06/09/09
12/03/09 - 06/13/10 "Piercing"
06/13/10: Engaged to Re-marry 10/17/10
06/25/10: Expecting baby #3 2/14/11
A
A
Originally Posted By: givingitmyall
Thanks guys. I suppose I'm still grieving the death of the M to some extent.

But, I will keep walking forward, no matter how hard it is.

Me too GIMA. I'm still grieving it too. That's normal, and it's OK. We have a conscience.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard