Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1893770 12/14/09 07:13 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Well it has been months since I have posted on here. I am not sure where the original post has gone. Felt like I owed everyone that was with me a bit of an update. I go to court in a few hours for what may be the final time. It was never anything I have ever wanted but me and the kids have never had a say in it. Since my last post I have kept up all of the DB'ing practices pretty much to the letter. I have tried it all and nothing will get through to her. It still amazes me that after 8 months she still has not nor will even sit down and talk to me about why she left in the first place. She refuses to go to court ordered counseling and her family has gone out of their way to make my life hell. I guess I realize now how crazy her and her family are. I just need to be there for the kids and try to protect them as much as I can and I have been trying to do that for the last few months. I never called her out on her EA. I guess I got to the point where I did not care anymore and wondered what it would accomplish. I have been connecting with old friends that I have not been able to talk to since being married and have been going out with my friend that moved in. Just having him here has been a huge help to have someone to talk to about things other than her. I even have had girls start flirting with me again and man did it feel nice. I still refuse to date or anything like that until the D is final. I want to be true to the promises I made regardless of what she is doing. I want to be able to tell the kids someday. Her lawyer quit on her about a month and a half ago and so she will representing herself today. That should be funny at least. In a weird way despite all that she has put me through I feel really bad for her. I feel like the karma train has definitely left the station. Any ways thanks all for your support and being there. I wish I had better news but don't we all. I know I did everything I could. I will give you an update when I know. Thanks again. RTQ

Me 34
WAW 34
S 3
D 1
Marr. 7
Tog. 8
Bomb 04/11/2009
Left 04/13/2009
O
O
Maybe it is for the best if even her laywer can't handle her - and he's getting paid!

Still, if you want to stay married, I pray you do find a solution!

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard