Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Originally Posted By: mlawd1
Thanks sgctxok.....I will disagree with one thing...I do need fixing.........

Disagree all you want...you're wrong wink

Hang in there!

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
M
mlawd1 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks bud, I know what you are saying.....I had my faults, but I didn't bail.....I do need to work on some things, but that is for me.....I will come out a better person, whichever way this goes....Thanks for checking in.....

S
S
I love the beginning of a new year. It's like a clean slate that you get to start out doing everything better. I think I've made resolutions every year since I was a kid in high school. I think my resolution this time will be to look at each day like a fresh clean slate.....and not wait for a whole new year to come. How 'bout it? Want to join me in that resolution? wink

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
P
P
That is a very good resolution sandi

Me 44/W 32
S1
M8
Bomb 9/25/09
Separate houses (about 1 hour apart)
M
mlawd1 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Very good idea Sandi.....I see what you are saying....I tend to plan things out too much....I think thing s should be a certain way by a certain time.....My ex is so back and forth about things to think things will work out anytime soon....I want that, but I don't know how long I can wait.....I will join you in your resolution.....It is a clean slate and I will look at it as that.....I will do my best, and when I am done, that will be it.....No time table, just living my life and seeing what happens...

R
R
Originally Posted By: sandi2
my resolution this time will be to look at each day like a fresh clean slate.....
That is the way I am living my life. First day / Last day. I highly recommend it.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
M
mlawd1 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey guys, just checking in.....Things are going pretty well....The boys are with me this week and we are doing alot of hunting so I am staying busy.....We are going in a minute to buy their mom a present.....I remember last year how that tore me up...This year I am actually not feeling too bad about it.....

I will be going to her house Christmas Eve night to be with boys and do santa with her.....It did not turn out very well last year, but I am determined to make things go smooth this year....I don't know what it is, but I just feel more at peace about things....

Yesterday, she spent the day with my mom, who is seriouly ill...She wrapped presents for her and cleaned her house....My mom really enjoyed seeing her.....It almost seemed like old times....Of course, when she went home, OM was there waiting on her.....I think I am beginning to realize what a hold he has on her and how impossible this situation is.......That is really not a bad thing, because I have had my hopes so high at times....I am beginning to face reality and hopefully starting to move on.....What else can I do?

I spoke last night with the woman I had been seeing....She called to check on me and to talk to the boys.....I am beginning to truly see the love this woman has for me......I'm not sure if my ex or anyone else has ever loved me like this.....I'm not jumping back into anything because I know I am nowhere near ready.....As a good friend told me the other day, the only thing wrong with her is that she is not my ex......That hit hard and I have thought alot about that.....She has been put in a terrible spot and is doing all she can do to let me get through this....

Anyway, I am feeling better and taking one day at a time....Where this goes, I have no idea.....I am just tired of being consumed by this and have been praying that God is going to guide me in the right direction......

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!

L
L
((((M))))))

Merry Christmas to you...be at peace.

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
Bomb Nov 09 "i'm not happy"
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
M
mlawd1 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
((((luvless))))))

Thanks alot and I am feeling at peace......May not be tomorrow, but at least I am today......

M
mlawd1 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok guys, headed over to her house to play Santa....Can tell from talking to that she is in a mood.....Nothing new...Have dealt with that for years.....Just going to reamain calm and stay out of her way.....It's a shame, but beginning to have those same feelings of dread.......Not sure why I even consider trying again......Maybe I am beginning to rethink things......

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard