Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 53 of 53 1 2 51 52 53
C
C
Checking in on you again. We haven't heard from you in a couple of weeks. Hoping all is well with you, or as well as it can be. Please give us an update when you can.
Take care, ap10

T
OP Offline
T
Just wanted to give you all an overdue update. Since my last post, I've gone through hell and back but I'm better than ever.

After almost a year of trying, therapy and everything possible, I made the decision to move on with my life and think of ME. I moved out of the home I had with my ex and move in with my parents. My ex continued and is still with the woman he was having an affair with.

I made the decision to go through with a divorce and it sent my ex into a tailspin. He didn't want to be with me but I guess that now having to deal with our finances, children and everything else made him nutty.. It also made his family nutty... Long story short, I had to get orders of protection and go through family court and then ultimately, thank god, he came to his senses and we both came to an amicable agreement and we settled our divorce..

Getting divorced was the best thing for us...we are now the best of friends, our children have settled into their routine and we do things together as a family as well...we realized that we were meant to be friends and not married..

I just wanted to say hello to you all a thank you for all the support you gave me during my darkest days. This forum is amazing. I also wanted you all to know that no matter how dark your days may seem right now, there IS light as the end of the tunnel. I promise you that.

M: 32
H: 34
S:5
D: 3
D: 1
Together 11 years
Married 7
Bomb: PA/EA 8/13/09 (for 1 year on and off)
ILYBINILWY: 08/09

"The end of suffering happens with the end of wanting."
-Laura Munson
Page 53 of 53 1 2 51 52 53

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard