Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19
dday101798 #1828992 08/31/09 04:36 AM
H
H
Yoyo, don't stop for 2 months all of this is happening for you!! See your new forum, interesting new man and you sound very good.

Glad you are peace with all of your decisions. You did it in your terms and worked it all out.

My D will be signed in Sept. H is living with OW now. It is just difficult for me still working where he is. I have to say that there is still love in my heart for him but I am doing ok for me and my girls.

D16 has seen her father twice in 9 months. Her choice. She is doing better these days.

Glad you are getting out there. I don't think I could handle the dating scene...ever!

Me 53
H 50
D16, D29
M 22 years
bomb 7/08 INH - alien pod replaces H
8/08 - OW (direct report), I work there also
bomb II - H moves 10/1
expose ow 10/22
D to be final 9-09
hope3343 #1829015 08/31/09 06:36 AM
Y
OP Offline
Y
So my stbxh has found out about Mr. A. My cell phone is still on company plan. Yes, maybe not too smart on my part, but he is very open about being with OW. He takes her in public all the time. He called and complained about all the calls and texts I had from my "bf". I said I have lots of calls on there. He said "one is on there lots more than others". I said, "that does not mean it is a man and honestly, I don't see where it is any of your business or concern". He then proceeded to tell me that I needed to get my own cell account, that the insurance man would be getting in touch with me tomorrow about switching over policies, and that he had cancelled my business company credit card. I told him I did not see how he could cancel my company credit card since I was part owner. His reply was,"You do not draw a check from the company." I don't know all of the legalities, but I will contact my lawyer tomorrow. He also wanted to know about some money in the bank that was gone. I told him it was not gone, I had just divided it in half and opened up a new account. Half was in the joint and the other half was in the new. My lawyer had told me to do this, I did not tell him this though, I didn't want to talk to him any longer than I had to.

I was so furious when I got off of phone, I was crying. My DD21 walked into my room and said,"Mom, don't let him get to you." I said,"I swear he makes it so easy to hate him sometimes". She replied,"It's okay, I don't like him most of the time."

She then proceeded to tell me that Friday at work that her dad had grilled her about my phone calls and wanted to know if it was a man. She said she told him she did not know. He asked if I had introduced her to anyone, she told him no, which is true, I have not. He then told her that money was missing from the bank and to be sure she didn't let me use her key to the office. DD21 said,"Mom would not do anything like that." To which he replied,"You never know." I cannot believe he put our daughter in this uncomfortable position. She said it made her very upset he was talking about me like that.

About 10 minutes later. STBXH called back and said "one more thing I want to tell you,your daughter told me it was a man." (Both daughters are his too, so don't know why he put it that way)I said, "I don't see where it is any of your business."

I suspected that maybe he called and bullied youngest DD at college and found out. I talked to her later and she had not talked to him. So it sounds as if he was bluffing me and I fell for it. I told him he had been cheating on me for three years so why was he so worried about who I talked to.

He is unbelieveable. He cheats with this woman for three years. Takes her in public all the time. He either spends the night with her or she with their children present. He has the nerve to do all of this to me because of calls and texts.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
-- Bernice Johnson Reagon

Yoyowife #1829080 08/31/09 12:05 PM
K
K
He is not so happy because someone is interested in his Yoyo. They are so stupid that they think this possibly couldn't happen, you have been interested in him all this time and so has OW. Geesh, he needs to get over himself!

Hang in there hon. I don't even want to think what ex will be like when I am in a R, he was always very jealous and possessive. They let go but expect us to keep hanging on...

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Yoyowife #1829137 08/31/09 02:09 PM
T
T
Yoyo,

Of course he's upset. He still thinks he owns you and expects you to be at his beck and call.

Not anymore. Tables have turned.

Let your lawyer take care of the money issues.

You just have a good time.

theoden

Last edited by theoden; 08/31/09 02:12 PM.

theoden #1829172 08/31/09 02:47 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Who knows what is going through his mind, but I imagine it will get worse before it gets better.

When STBXH called yesterday on the landline, I was on the cell with Mr. A. I told him I had to go and answer the other line. I guess he must have noticed by the inflection in my voice that it was someone I did not care to talk to. He later texted me and asked me if I was okay. I told him that at the moment I was not and would talk to him later. He told me to call him if I wanted to talk.

I did talk to him later. He told me he was willing to listen if I wanted to talk, but if I didn't want to, that was okay. I summarized the situation, he was very understanding. He thought it was ridiculous about how STBXH was acting. He pretty much let me know that this wasn't going to scare him off. By the end of the call he had me laughing.

Odd thing is when I was talking to STBXH, he was talking about specific time lengths of the calls with my "boyfriend's" number. Unbelieveable....

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.

Yoyowife #1829193 08/31/09 03:16 PM
S
S
I'm surprised it took him this long to notice that you are dating someone. Of course he is playing the jealous husband. He always told you he was. Get your own phone, but don't back down on any other money issues.

Sara #1829209 08/31/09 03:35 PM
N
N
(((((Yoyo)))))

I'd let the phone thing go. The company credit card -- I'd think about that, run it by your L.

But I would also warn your STBX that if it he keeps pushing you about the company assets, he will force you both to liquidate the company and split the proceeds. We all know he doesn't want to go there.

Seriously, your H is being an idiot (again). He's pushing his luck. If he doesn't watch it he's going to lose everything, as well as his W. He's too blind to see he's already losing the greatest thing of real value that he's ever had in his life -- you, Yoyo -- and he now stands to lose everything else.

He's such a fool.

Me: 49
WAW: 47
S11, S7
Years Married/Together: 17/18
Bomb: 6/15/07
Separation: 7/6/07
D: 4/3/09

Real love is a decision.
Marriage is a commitment.
NoCodeBlues #1830094 09/01/09 06:23 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Gotta share this story...true but very funny

Today at lunch the biology teacher had the following onversation with a 10th grade girl whose wrist is injured and can't write.

Student - Mrs. C, my dad was going to write my homework for me last night, but he couldn’t write either. He has syphyllis in his elbow. Do you know what that is?

Teacher - Yes, I do. Doooo you know what it ?

Student - Yeah, like I said my dad has it in his elbow, but it’s going to be okay.

We were trying to figure out what he really has in his elbow... Unless.....oh never mind, I’ll keep my thread rated PG. LOL

Yoyowife #1830133 09/01/09 07:06 PM
D
D
Ahh the jealous adultress X, STBX, however you have it. Sad, but comical isn't it? How dare you have a piece of the very same cake they had, right?

No no, we're supposed to sit around, be frumpy and wait for them to come strolling along like nothing ever happened, that they did what they "needed to do", heck with the kids most of all.

Yoyo, stand your ground, give up the phone, fine, you'll have more freedom that way and he'll be even more curious.

NCB hit it right, he finally realized he's lost you, and with a mouth full of his preverbial cake is freaking out.

Me 35/XW 33
S13 & S12
M: 10/17/98
OM & S: 07/08
D final 06/09/09
12/03/09 - 06/13/10 "Piercing"
06/13/10: Engaged to Re-marry 10/17/10
06/25/10: Expecting baby #3 2/14/11
dday101798 #1830173 09/01/09 08:04 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
I went on my break yesterday and took care of the phone. I asked if I could just keep my old number since I was changing it from business to personal. They said since my name wasn't the primary account holder I couldn't, I would have to get him to call. I said, forget it, give me a new number. It was not worth it to me having to talk to him about it.

I really do have a hard time believing that he is jealous, I think it is more of a money matter that I went over the text limit and the bill is increased. I just know he is being a jackarse.

I called lawyer yesterday, but she was in court. I emailed her from my home computer on lunch break. As of yesterday evening I had not heard from her, she may not have went back to the office from court. I am not able to access my home email at school.

I did not call and let him know I had already taken care of the phone situation. Let him figure it out...

Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard