Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
LR1 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
WF,
As far as D goes, she hasn't filed.... yet and I am not sure how it would take. If we agreed to everything, it would only take 30 days, but my L said she doesn't have a no fault case and I could push it out to 18 months outside of the home, which in my case has already been 6, so it would be a year from now.

W told me that her L said she will get full custody and I am pushing for joint. She was in agreement to that until her L said otherwise. We will see on that but I will go to war on that.

As far as assets go, my L said that I am entitled to 1/2 so again, we will see if it comes to that.

My W is someone I don't even know anymore. She is not even remotely the same person as she used to be. I can't stand knowing that this little punk is with her and there is nothing that I can do about it.

I need to get caught up on your sitch. I will go over and do that now. Thanks for posting and you hang in there and we can help each other!

Me-37, W-36, M-14, T-24, D-11, S-7
Bomb - 11/29/08, D filed - 9/10/09

current thread
K
K4D Offline
K
It is the alien that has taken over them. None of us know who our S is anymore. They have all changed on us. That is why we are here.

I have to take off, but will post more later.

Good luck,

Kevin

Me 36, W 37
M: 08/02/97
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
2nd Bomb: 09/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
W
W
Originally Posted By: LR1
My W is someone I don't even know anymore. She is not even remotely the same person as she used to be.

You're describing my W too. I have no clue who this woman is right now.

L
LR1 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Going to MC today by myself, W went yesterday. I have gone almost completely dark since she told me about the getting a L. I haven't been calling her or texting her at all, but if she calls I will answer most of the time and be nice, but always end the conversation first. Not sure if it is working at all, but last night she texted me that she hopes I am doing ok and she has really been thinking about me and praying for me. Now I am not sure what that means, but I am taking that as a positive. She also texted me late asking who this new friend (girl) was on FB and I never responded last night and then she called me first thing this morning to ask it. So again, I think she is thinking about me and wondering about things, which I guess is good?

I have been hanging with friends a lot and have started a diet this week with Metabolic Research Center and it is going good so far. I have lost 7 lbs so far and will stick with this no matter what!

I have a new schedule now with the kids and will be getting them every W, T, F and all day Sat which is going to be better instead of breaking it up. The kids are really excited to see me and last night d11 emailed me telling me how much she missed me and wanted me to come back home and be with them and that she loved me more the whole world smile That made me feel good and sad at the same time.

journaling over

current thread
K
K4D Offline
K
Quote:
She also texted me late asking who this new friend (girl) was on FB and I never responded last night and then she called me first thing this morning to ask it. So again, I think she is thinking about me and wondering about things, which I guess is good?

I see this work quite often. It peaks their curiosity about you again. It gets them thinking about you again.

This may be a good thing.

Kevin

Me 36, W 37
M: 08/02/97
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
2nd Bomb: 09/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
L
LR1 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Haven't posted in a few weeks, but it is official - W filed for divorce today. My L called me and said he received the notice. I will be talking to him tomorrow more in depth. Things go from bad to worse!

current thread
L
LR1 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
W texted me this morning and asked me to lunch. Not sure what this means but I am about to leave to meet her. I talked with L today and he said that he did receive the petition and have setup a meeting for tomorrow. This lunch should be very interesting!

current thread
D
D
let us know...Be strong.

Burt

L
LR1 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Well, nothing came of lunch whatsoever. She never spoke a word about the D and anything about us. We just talked as friends. I finally asked her if there was a reason she asked me to lunch out of the blue and she said she was just trying to be nice and not to talk about D, but said we could if I wanted to. I said that was great and nice and I appreciate her asking but I assumed due to the timing of me finding out about the D being filed the night before the invite that it was about that. She agreed to that, but said it wasn't the case. I asked her if she has talked to her L anymore and she said not since she told him to file last week. I asked her what the next step was and she said she didn't know and was going to take a few days to get her head on straight before she talks to him again.

We left on a good note yesterday but I haven't talked or texted her since. I have been on the deep underground for the last two weeks. No communication at all unless it is necessary logistical stuff. I am nice when I do, but I just don't do it much at all and I never initiate. This is a big 180 for me right now. Pretty sure it doesn't matter at this point, but that is what I am doing.

I am leaving to meet with my L right now. Updates later today.

current thread
D
D
Updates? By the way it does matter at this point.

Burt

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard