Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
OP Offline
K
So now H has called me 7 times and he even called his mom to ask her if she knew where I was. She said she just said to him "How would I know? I don't live with her!" Way to go MIL!How long do I do this NC for?? What do I say if I do end up talking to him and he asks why I haven't answered his calls??

BTW...I like your screen name WalkbyFaith! smile

K
OP Offline
K
H ended up calling 9 times on Monday, I didn't answer, didn't call back. He called 5 times yesterday, and I had to answer the phone to stop him from calling. I just told him I was really busy and couldn't talk. He was angry with me for not taking his calls or returning them. He wanted to know what I was doing that I couldn't answer them and I just said I was busy.

W
W
Keepthefaith,

Isn't it funny how the 180 works? You're doing great!!

D
D
Keep it up. Let us know how things are going.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into."
K
OP Offline
K
Hello all...I am doing well. I find myself to be in a better mood lately when H doesn't call. He called me on Thursday and we kind of had it out on the phone, he keeps asking me if I've met someone yet. So I just said, NO....I am married and I don't go looking for relationships while I am married. He then said "ouch, that was a stab in the back" and I said, it was just me stating a fact. I was someone angry after I got off the phone with him and then I said to myself "don't let it get to you, it's not worth the energy" and I decided to be in a good mood. I was doing well all weekend, and he called me today...and again, I am not letting it get to me. He obviously doesn't care so I don't think I should let him get under my skin. I feel like he keeps asking me if I've met someone because if I say Yes, then he won't feel as guilty. Well, as far as I am concerned, his guilt can eat him up. He gave up the right to know what's going on in my life they day he walked out of it.

W
W
Originally Posted By: keepthefaith75
He gave up the right to know what's going on in my life they day he walked out of it.

I think this is very true and many WAS dont seem understand this

W28/M29
D8
D6
S3
H
H
Originally Posted By: wifeleft2009
Originally Posted By: keepthefaith75
He gave up the right to know what's going on in my life they day he walked out of it.

I think this is very true and many WAS dont seem understand this

It is amazing that they think that they can have that kind of relationship with us once they have left. It's like a little power trip. I imagine that they think we are like little birds in a cage, nothing changing. It must really get to them that we don't just sit still waiting for them in that moment of time when they left. That's what is so great about DB for us. We get to take the focus off of them and put our attention on ourselves and our kids.

HIW
M 35
H 37
D 5, D 2
Married 1996
Dating 1992
Met 1988
EA/PA started March 2009
Bomb 6/16/2009
Separated 6/23/2009

"Once you choose hope, anything's possible."
L
L
Thats how I feel about my WAS, he asks when he can be bothered to ring/email Hope you are Ok? I really want to reply "why cos it will make you feel better if I am" But then of course I do my best not to make contact with him at all, so it never gets said thank goodness! I just carry on trying to live my life as best as I can and try not to think about him too much unless its forced into my face! Keep at it ladies we can only pray that one day they will realise what they are doing!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
K
OP Offline
K
Boy this weekend was crazy. H called me up Friday morning and asked what I was doing that evening. I told him I wasn't sure, and then he tells me he is on his way home. But it wasn't to see me, it was because he had to go into his office on Saturday and wanted to grab a few more things. So he came home, it was very awkward. I didn't even know what to say to him. Just looking at him made me so angry and I couldn't wait for him to leave. He is just so cold, and rude, and heartless, and I swear everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. When he had gotten a townhouse down where he is working, he told me it was a one bedroom. I find out yesterday from a mutual friend that it's a two bedroom and the OW and her kid are living with him. The crazy thing is at first I wanted him back. Now I am not so sure anymore. All of these tidbits of information I hear about him, or even the stuff he says and does make me pull away even more. All he does is lie, lie, lie. I just feel like I don't want to see or talk to him anymore. He is starting to disgust me. He simply has become the type of person I despise. Far from the person I married.

S
S
I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm sure it was a punch to the gut.

Just hang onto the facts. Keep a journal and keep the faith in you.

Your H is going to regret all of this.

M-34/H-35/S-4
Bomb-11-08
OW confirmed 12-08-OW ends 6-09
D finalized 4-10
Stronger=Happy
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard