Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
G
G
Sunny ~
Positive thoughts and peaceful wishes all out in the universe for you from me.

Greek

Me45 H46
T25 M22
S21 & 19
D13
Separated and filed 8/08
Moved home 11/08

Happily ever after is one day at a time.
G
OP Offline
G

BA~Kalni~Greek=Appreciate the good thoughts & words, thank you!

Last week saw a continuation & escalation of events...Like a bad movie I couldn't exit from.

Found myself in the registrar's office Friday unable to breathe. I've always been able to maintain my composure under difficult circumstances, so it was new to me to be unable to gather myself together. So, this woman I'd never met took me into her office & gave me immeasurable support. There are some incredibly amazing people out there, what an angel!

My son is out on the streets, coming back occasionally to try to get in the house. I have to let him go.

I gave notice to H yesterday that I want it all completed by this week.
I let him go, also.

Both were past due. Had I done what I should have, instead of "Bo Peeping," a lot of damage would have been avoided.
I'm certain of that!

Taking a page out of the Skills of Optimism class I attended last week;

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." ~Viktor Frankl

Sunny

Date of separation 4/23/07

DB under Warm&Sunny 4/07

married 9 yrs

sons 6yr & 17yr
K
K
Find your self, right yourself and all other things will fall into place. It just make take them a while to get there. Thinking of you and sending you strength and love.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
G
OP Offline
G

New v.m. from H just now, "S18 is living in alleys, he called me this morning & sounds desperate. I don't know what you're going to do about it. Just so you know."

Nothing I can do to save him from himself. Made that error with both of them, making sure they escaped any kind of real learning opportunity.

Kat-Trying to right myself. Much better than I was a few days ago. I minimized the shape I was in last week. I just left the gym, where I avoided my neighbor. I'm sure they've witnessed all the police cars here again & I'm not yet ready to be asked how things are going.

DB under Warm&Sunny 4/07

married 9 yrs

sons 6yr & 17yr
K
K
(((((Sunny))))) from the mother of one 18 year old to another.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
B
B
Originally Posted By: Generosity

New v.m. from H just now, "S18 is living in alleys, he called me this morning & sounds desperate. I don't know what you're going to do about it. Just so you know."

He's not sure what YOU are going to do about it??? What about what HE is going to do about it. S18 called him afterall and not you. Why does he think that S18's problems are all your responsibilities? Geesh, where do these types of men come from?

I hope and pray that life gets immeasurably better for you and your son sooner rather than later.

BA

K
K
Just checking in on you. Any new stuff/good stuff going on?

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
G
OP Offline
G

@BA- Yep, it's my job to figure out what to do about S18.
What I'm doing is the same thing I've done with H-letting him go. I haven't heard from him in a couple of days & it's a relief! He's living with a friend in a garage somewhere. Not much has been appreciated, although it'll be interesting when it gets colder around here.

Well, actually, I spent half a day last week in the Dr's office taking care of my skin, while I'm covered. After reading a post of yours a while back, I decided I better get on it. I had a mole that had changed significantly over the last few months I knew was going to be trouble, and it was. While I was there I had a good amt of sun damage addressed. Left there feeling like I'd been tortured. Less than 1/2 week later I can say it was worth the pain.

H is still busy toying with me. Sent me the revised MSA, saying there may be a few mistakes...almost none of the thing's he agreed to change, were changed. I just got it Friday afternoon (of course), so haven't wanted to waste my weekend dealing with more of this stuff. I did notice he put in there that it wouldn't take effect until after Dec. 31, 2010, but in his cover letter said we just had to file the MSA with the court and it would be final. I guess he still wants to file taxes together. I don't think they let you do that (File everything & put it on hold to suit your purposes.)

Letting go of both of them has been an excellent decision.

Sunny

DB under Warm&Sunny 4/07

married 9 yrs

sons 6yr & 17yr
K
K
It may sound dtrange to say, but I am glad that my lesson and bout with skin cancer is helping others. Yes, even if the outcome is the same as mine.

Letting go makes you feel better doesn't it? Hang in there. I am rooting for you.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
K
K
I meant strange. My fingers get behind my mind and I make a typo! Darn edit button and the mods that control it!!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard