Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 30 1 2 28 29 30
H
OP Offline
H
Well, well, well! The OW has struck again!! Here is hopefully the last email. All I can say, I've never met this woman but she has put in this email what type of person she really is & what she would have done. I've taken out all our names, just so you know.

Just wanted to say good-bye to you. And of course, wish you a long and happy life! Now that our alimony payments to you are finished this March 2011.
At least live as long as it takes to find some honest remorse for your hypocritical “Christian” values. Some Christians are so honest, true, and loving, and some are (like you), hateful, vindictive, and live in total denial. It amazes us all. We have been certain that you have lied during this alimony period, having a roommate or even re-marrying…but, we were not up for breaking federal laws like you were.
Life goes on…and we have paid our debt to you – although totally undeserved. You never had a child with (ex), and yet you thought that taking more than half of your marital estate and alimony on top of that was deserving? After believing that (ex) shouldn’t pay actual child support for his son. Is that Christian?
You are still a criminal in the eyes of the Federal government, and of God, regardless of what your (cult) primitive Baptist church tells you. Lies are lies.
Good luck – and good riddance. I am now permanently removing you from my email address book. (yes, I knew you were getting the (last name) updates smile
Very best,
(ow name) (the OW) LOL
(ex's name)
And baby (the adopted baby's name)

Notice she refered to herself as OW & then put LOL! This is a very sick woman!!! In no way will I respond & I sure hope it is the last email that I get from her!! Can you believe someone is this mean?? I just thought it was in the movies & it was a script, her pay day is coming. I probably will never see it but God will take care of it.

Now back to happier times, things seem to be going well with the new guy in my life. I still don't trust him 100% but again, I've been thru a lot & I'm just trying to take one day at a time & enjoy myself!!

HUGS to all!!

C
C
Hi NLT

I am very creeped out by the OW's email to you!
I hope she stays out of the country!

But, am happy to read that things are going well with new guy and that you are being cautious!

M48 H53
M16 T18
S16 D13
SS30
H drops bomb PA/8-30-09
H leaves 12-30-09
D filed by H 2-10
H asks to come home 4-11
Piecing
job Offline
N,
I would print off a copy of that email and file it away under lock and key. I do not think that you've heard the last of her. She's a sick witch and who is any more vindictive and evil than her. She's goading you and wants you to respond...the best response is silence.

Breathe a sign of relief and thank the good Lord she's with him and hopefully out of your hair.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
B
B
If I remember correctly, you have never replied to her emails, have you? She sure has justified her actions to herself, and has to "hate" you in order to find the rightness of her having an A with your exH. Just because she is married to him now, does not wipe away the A.

Strange, weird person.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
H
OP Offline
H
Hi everyone!

I have to agree with all of you!! She is a very sick, vindictive, evil woman!! I hope she is out of my hair but I am taking your advice snodderly, I'm keeping everything she has sent me on my computer & I've also made a hard copies of everything she has sent me & keeping it in a fire safe. I'm telling everyone that if she is back in this country & anything happens to me they need to take a look at her. She is a very scary person!!

Being me, you are correct I have never responded to her emails. I believe she is trying to make me the person she really is. My ex knows I wouldn't live with someone & he knows that my beliefs are not a cult, can you believe that?? Plus, he knows how I really am. I never complained about him paying child support for his son by his 1st wife, the only thing I complained about was that his ex was not spending the money we gave her for child support on the child, she was using it herself to by clothes for her & sun tanning beds. Never for the son!! But that is all in the past now & his son doesn't want to have anything to do with him, so that will tell you something.

You know, I knew there were sick people in this world & I've seen stuff like this on TV & in movies, but I just thought it was a script & never knew anyone was really like this. Oh well! I know now.

C
C
Hi NLT

Your story could be a movie on Lifetime channel! The OW stalking the innocent (and more beautiful inside and out) xw with nasty emails and sending happy faily pics...yuck!

At least we know that your movie is ending with you moving on with your life, a new (albeit mysterious) man and finding the happiness that you deserve! smile

M48 H53
M16 T18
S16 D13
SS30
H drops bomb PA/8-30-09
H leaves 12-30-09
D filed by H 2-10
H asks to come home 4-11
Piecing
H
OP Offline
H
Hi CW,

Thank you for saying such sweet things!!

You are so right!! I would love for my story to be made into a movie, it so could!!! I've said all along it would make a great one!! If you know any good screen writers, maybe someone should start working on it! ha ha!!

My new mysterious man met my parents today! How about that??? They really seemed to like him, so that is good. You know we are all cautious tho, they don't want their baby to get hurt again, of course this whole thing hurt them as much as it did me. And, I don't want to get hurt again either, so I'm really trying to be very careful, take my time & not rush into anything. Just have fun while we can. Oh & he brought his dog so our dogs have met now, I think it will take them a little more time to get to know each other better, mine especially, his dog is very sweet & gets along with anyone mine was nervous b/c he was a lot bigger than her, so she wasn't as friendly as normal, but I think they will be fine once they are around each other longer. He couldn't stay long today, a tree had fallen on the corner of his neighbors house & they are older folks & he wanted to get back home to help them. So, at least he took time to come by to meet my parents. I guess you noticed I change my name b/c I am much happier now!!

People are still telling me that I'm still a threat to this woman or she wouldn't have to send me all this stuff & especially this last letter, whatever! She is not going to ruin my life!! And if my ex can be & go with someone like her, then he gets what he deserves, their pay day is coming, I may never know about it but God will take care of it all!!

(((HUGS))))

Page 30 of 30 1 2 28 29 30

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard