Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 84 of 132 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 131 132
Sara #1840341 09/18/09 09:49 PM
G
G
Hi Dia

It is great that he is now using the terms "we" and indicating that he doesn't like being away so much. They are fantastic positive signs, eagerly awaiting the next instalment.

Trying to keep hope alive
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
FYI re: Battle of the Bedroom

This is precisely why he is making me sleep on the couch until we talk. I have this one already won hands down and tied behind my back (wink, wink). He knows that keeping a certain amount of physical distance is the only thing that will keep us from ravishing each other, and if I'm laying next to him scantily clad and ever so temptingly close, he knows he's toast.

Signed,

La Belle Dame sans Merci

<wicked female grin>

Last edited by Dia; 09/18/09 10:17 PM.

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
C
C
lol. You crack me up.

D-12
S-9
S-8
B 5/08
S 1/09
G
G
I so love your humour Dia.

Trying to keep hope alive
S
S
I laughed out loud when I saw the new name for your thread! Love a girl with confidence! That's how I am too. My H was dating both OW and me before we decided to get married. So I knew she was no match. Besides, a little scantily clad bellydancing never goes unrewarded.

T
T
Dia,

You are doing so well and I am so proud of you. Patience now, the R talk may take a while for him to work up his nerve. The family hug gave me chills.

I know he knows what can be - and it was right there in his arms.

Patience, patience - because I know things are moving in a very positive direction.

Me 45, H 46, S 23, M 26, Together 30, Bomb 6-2-08,
S 6-19-08; H left 12-29-08. H home 12-09, Still MLC in 2012!
Me- I have my big girl panties on. Bring it.

Sara #1840705 09/19/09 08:39 PM
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
So last night we decided to watch Legend. H got it off Netflix not realizing it's the version w/o the Tangerine Dream soundtrack. Hmmm, very different movie. Think I like it better the other way.

Anyhow, H set himself up on the couch intending to have me snuggled against him and kidlet snuggled against me. That worked for all of 10 mins until each of us had to get up for something. When we got back, kidlet changed the configuration - he wanted to be in the middle. H seemed a bit disappointed but didn't fight it so we spent the rest of the movie that way. Kidlet was unsettled by the movie and wanted to sleep in the big bed, and again, H seemed a bit put out but didn't fight it. Then he went to his computer (pooh!), and I fell asleep on the couch(sans bedding) looking at a catalog.

I have no idea how late it was when H finally went to bed but he woke me up saying that I needed some blankets. Barely awake, I slipped an arm around his waist, leaned my cheek against his hip and promptly fell back asleep. So he dragged me into the big bed where kidlet was already sleeping. He offered me the choice of sleeping in the middle next to him or on the edge with kidlet between us. I was too asleep to comprehend, so he dragged me into the middle. smile

We slept all cuddled up again, though with much less roving of the hands as kidlet was asleep in the same bed. Glad it's a king!! I even got a Sleeping Beauty style kiss half-way on the lips. More than one, I think, as we were waking up.

Today, I'm switching kidlet into the guest room and everything is at the worst point of the uproar. There are disassembled pieces of furniture in just about every room in the house. This kind of disarray will drive H batchit crazy in a hurry, so my goal is to get most of it put to rights - or at least out of the way, today.

Some of these pieces of furniture H is talking about giving away, such as the futon and dining table. He knows I want these if I have to move out, so I'm wondering if this is a tacit admission that I'm *not*. And if I'm not moving out, yes, we can let them go.

H is out procuring a vacuum cleaner from some friends. Ours died during one of my other cleaning fits and due to the strange configuration, kidlet's old room has not been vacuumed for a good 5 years. Ewwwwww! And I am NOT putting anything back in there until the Halloween-style dust films and cobwebs are 100% gone. I even washed the walls. H has never heard of anyone washing walls before but my mother did that once a year or so, esp. in the kitchen and esp. with kids around.

Anyhow - back to it.

Edit: Oh yeah! And last night while we were both out on the deck, he actually snuggled against me standing up while we looked at the sunset!!

Last edited by Dia; 09/19/09 08:47 PM.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
Dia #1840707 09/19/09 09:00 PM
S
S
Give away the furniture. Don't mention any if's. He is moving steadily in the direction you want him to go, but he is in stealth mode. If you question it, he may balk. Just keep feathering the nest, little bird.

Sara #1840735 09/19/09 10:35 PM
B
B
Wow, go dia! Sounds like a great night! I agree with sara, I would just get rid of the furniture. If you dont have any place to store it then you really cant keep it around anyway, right?

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
bluerain #1840763 09/19/09 11:30 PM
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Nesting. Yup, that is absitively posolutely what I am doing. smile

Thanks, Sara, Oz, Blue and Wifey.

I am one dirty girl at present, though possibly a redneck's dream. I oiled all of the nuts and bolts for kidlet's bed before I put it back together, so I smell of sweat, perfume and WD-40.

I need a hot tub and a massage!

Page 84 of 132 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 131 132

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard