Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 50 of 63 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 62 63
K
Kalni Offline OP
OP Offline
K
My SIL's finger is ok. The wedding band saved her from having a dead finger. 7 stiches.

I will not do anything to jeopardize my well being. I will concentrate on damaging his.

FIB, dont worry. Lately I feel so much bigger and better than him. How can I not feel better than him? He is a worm. I feel I am a good person that made a horrible choice marrying him.

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
O
O
Originally Posted By: Kalni
How can I not feel better than him? He is a worm.

Maybe you didn't intend that to be funny Lady K, but it made me ROTFLMAO!

Originally Posted By: Kalni
I feel I am a good person that made a horrible choice marrying him.

Very true.

G
G
You know Maria..

I've probably written about ten posts to you.. some lengthy, some shorter.. but in the end deleted them all.

I admire and love the person you are, the passion you have for life. People are drawn to your encompassing heart. You are a spectacular incredible woman. I love the way you can sum things up in one decisive phrase or word. To Sunny, "Keep the new guy.", yours "You're not worth the gum on my shoe." (referring to your spouse) and all the others you'd whack at me or send my way.

Next time you get mad, send him a small blessing. Just do it. You're the one who feels better in the end because it breaks the cycle of anger. Whenever you get pissed or angry, think good thoughts, do a good deed, start dancing, draw.. get it out of your head and onto something.

You are wonderful.
You are loved.
I am blessed and honored to have you as a friend.

*hugs*

I will not do anything to jeopardize my well being.

Fantastic!

I will concentrate on damaging his.

Uhhh.. sounds full of drama and anger which puts all your focus on him.. which will jeopardize your well being in the end.

Hey.. but I'm not going to rile an angry Greek goddess. crazy

J
J
Hi K,

Keep applying that suntan lotion.
The feelings are normal....all of them. Eventually they will fade .... a little. You will need to eventually fight the idea of reconstructing or replaying the past.
I laughed when you texted him to stay away from your family. Someone wrote something to the effect that they hurt more than we do. I am not sure I agree....people with a conscience hurt, people with some moral fibre hurt, good people hurt. What most WASs do or did can not be done if you have a conscience....that is how they can get on the phone and talk to your sister in law about her finger and ignore your hurt for 3 years. WORMS all of them .....

V
V
((((((((Kalni))))))))

I understand you feelings, and your anger.

But trying to hurt him isn't really going to make you feel better. Don't use your time, energy, and creativeness on him. He's dead. There's nothing more you need to do to him.

Try to use your energy on yourself, and especially on your little ones. That's where the good come from.

Hugs to you, wonderful lady!

S
S
See, here comes the pain..... Knew it would right? How you shoulder that pain is what matters now.

Do not allow his deceit to change who you are. Thats kind of like admitting that you worked so fricken hard just for him.....blechhhhhhh....

You don't need to put one moments effort into hurting him. Just the fact that you now know everything is good. As you look and speak to him with disdain and disgust, he will feel his own hurt just in knowing what he turned into and how amazing you are to not blast him, only to look at him with that look telling him he does not deserve you.

When affected by evil K, you have the choice to either strike back in anger, or show that faith and integrity are what separate the 2 of you and what make you a better human being.

I am glad that your sis is ok and did not lose the finger. Next time let her tell him to F off instead of you.

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

K
Kalni Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted By: sofaraway

When affected by evil K, you have the choice to either strike back in anger, or show that faith and integrity are what separate the 2 of you and what make you a better human being.

That is not the only thing that separates me and him. I AM a better person even if i do decide to strike back in anger, because I would still do it with class and honesty...

S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
K
Kalni Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted By: Gypsy
Hey.. but I'm not going to rile an angry Greek goddess. crazy

You better not. Feel sorry for those who hurt me and my kids...

S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
K
K
(((HUGS))) to you, Kalni. You are such a classy lady and you have been so kind to me.

I understand the need to strike out. And if anyone deserves that right, it is you. Plus, I think that striking out, done correctly, could be very cathartic.

I could have really humiliated my ex, and wanted to, because he trashed me to anyone who would listen. Why do they do that? Even my hairdresser is still stunned at the vitriol that he exhibited. I think there was no one he didn't tear me down to.

But I figured it would just be small of me to trash him back. But it just really hurts so much that anyone would listen to just his side of it too.

It looks like your worm is going through some stages of grief too. GOOD! Hope he gets to the "bargaining with God" part soon. Your worm's crying and contortions? God help me, I do love it so. I'm only human.

V
V
Originally Posted By: Kimmie Lee
But it just really hurts so much that anyone would listen to just his side of it too.

Maria, anyone that knows you isn't going to just listen to his side and believe it all. Anyone that does isn't important.

HUGS!

Page 50 of 63 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 62 63

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard