Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1793338 07/02/09 05:01 PM
P
OP Offline
P
Hi all,

I just thought I'd post this even though many probably know already. It's mainly because I was surprised that my wife didn't know.

One possible clue to infidelity (physical obviously) is that you (if you're the cheated on wife) or your cheating wife suddenly have an abnormal Pap smear with a positive HPV. HPV is sexually transmitted. If you are in a stable, monogamous relationship where your partner has had years of negative Paps, there is no reason to suspect it will suddenly become abnormal (with a positive HPV...it can be abnormal and mean nothing...especially if you're an older woman), unless it was introduced by an outside source. Just something to consider if you have suspicions of infidelity.

Last edited by Phoenixdeux; 07/02/09 05:02 PM.

You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with. Dr. Wayne Dyer
Phoenixdeux #1793372 07/02/09 05:35 PM
S
S
The most scary part for women is that it can progress to cervical cancer...

http://www.cdc.gov/STD/HPV/STDFact-HPV.htm

"In 90% of cases, the body’s immune system clears the HPV infection naturally within two years."

"Approximately 20 million Americans are currently infected with HPV, and another 6.2 million people become newly infected each year. At least 50% of sexually active men and women acquire genital HPV infection at some point in their lives."

I guess this means that the "free love" of the 1960's does have a cost.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard