Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 41 1 2 39 40 41
F
F
Big John:
hang in there and do the best that you can.
I do understand about dropping the rope(i have), detach (i have)
and it does seem like the Op in my wife's life is gone still not quite sure but am focusing on myself and my kids.
You seem to focusing on yourself and your kids that always a good thing reguardless of what happens.
My best to you sir...

C
C
Hey, Big John.
I learned a lot from your thread so I thought I'd check up on you. You doin' OK?

Two weeks is a long time between updates, my friend.

B
BigJohn Offline OP
OP Offline
B
CD Bear, Fallen Knight:

Thanks for the kind words. The kids and I continue to do better, especially S10. The D is still not final- my W's L is taking forever to get back to my L regarding some undeclared pensions of hers. (Not reading anything into that give this L's prior history.)In between spending time with my kids I've taken up several home improvement projects this summer- one of the reasons I haven't been on in awhile. It's all been good therapy for me. Plus I need to take advantage of the weather while it's nice out.

I'll try to get back on here more often when I can.

M: 41
W: 39
S: 11
S: 10
D: 4
1st contact w/OM: 1/19/09
EA began: 2/14/09
EA discovered: 3/1/09
I file for D 8/25/09 to protect myself
I
BJ! How are you my friend! Been a long time, and I am so glad you stopped by to post on my and your sitch updates. It sounds like you are doing well, and I am so glad your S10 is handling things and doing well!

Keep it up man, and stop by to say hi when you can. I have been off site for a while myself, so hope to catch up with everyone soon.

Peace,
Iwitw

M: 41
STBXW: 41
D: 9
Bomb: 4/26/09

On board the D train now..

"Suffering is when we try to change what we cannot."
Page 41 of 41 1 2 39 40 41

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard