Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
L
lynn08 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
DDAY---- actually that helps me out very much to hear that. Part of the reason I am not curled up in a ball on the floor crying is seeing how this is not effecting him at all. He is too busy trying to move on to the next girl. Amazing

Thanks runningoutoftime
We have been separated for 9 months all together, and so ive been tossing around the idea of dating around a bit. Nothing serious, I have learned alot about rebounding and that kind of thing...but i feel like i have been out of touch with this world the last 9 months and i havent taken care of myself

My friend told me today that I was "glowing" and she hadnt seen me look this good in a long time

Then my brother told me it seems like I have realized that I am better without H

If my closest family and friends are noticing these little things I must be somewhat moving forward

A few more days and Ill be officially D. It may fall on our 6 year anniversary. ironic

lynn08 #1786755 06/21/09 01:35 PM
F
F

I know exactly what you mean about being amazed at how our Hs can act. It upsets me that I have so much emotion about the whole thing and he can just move on with his life like nothing ever happened. The difference is we are dealing and coping with it and will be better off in the long run.

I am glad your friends and family see positive changes in you. Do you have plans with a friend for the day of your D?

Me:28, first M
H: 33, second M
Married: 08/08
Bomb: 10/08
H filed D and deployed: 12/08
Served: 04/09
I deploy: 07/09
Hearing date: 08/09

L
lynn08 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks fit! Im moving on over to the other forum for those already divorced I hope you will check in on me from time to time!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard