Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 28 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 27 28
K
K
LOL
dork
Have a wonderful weekend Wii and everyone!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

A
A
All I can think of is that something gets deflated ?

Well btw.. Ian ! Good to hear from you ..

Tom

W
OP Offline
W
Well, I'm off to a Jazz concert with my woman friend.
Later Dbers! \:\)

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
OP Offline
W
Hey, I haven't posted for a week, that must be a record! I've been busy dealing with a virus that first struck my D15 and then, just as she recovered, it nailed me. Now on a happier note, my D12's gymnastics season has ended and her head coach has asked me if I would be OK with her competing at the Provincial level next season (that's like a State, for all Yanks out there!). I told the coach that it would be completely up to my D and if she was comfortable competing on that level than I would support her. When I told D she replied "are you kidding, of course I want to do it!" Now, she must attend three qualifying Meets and obtain a certain score in at least two of them to qualify to compete provincially. STBX is worried about this impacting her confidence but when I spoke to D she said "Daddy, I just have to be prepared to be on the bottom for a while". In the first year they rarely ever qualify and D has seen two other teammates go through the process. So that's exciting news. D's worked hard this year and her scores showed it! Anyway, back to nursing my bug. Later Dbers.
Btw, how the hell did I get a smiley face beside my name? Did the Dbing gods bless me? And AT yours is looking kind of pale, take more vitamins!

W
OP Offline
W
Here's what's new with Whatis...absolutely nothing! Oh, I caught a nice viral bug, went to work anyway and ended up loudly telling my boss he was "full of crap" during a staff meeting ...I think I should have stayed home...My co-workers loved it...another reason I should have stayed home. That's it, so keep checking in for more exciting updates...the thrills never end...Oh, my STBX is emailing me money saving coupons on shaving cream smile

B
B
Do you need shaving cream? grin

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
W
OP Offline
W
Doesn't everyone?

B
B
Well, I meant at this particular time, but yes, most people do need shaving cream at one time or another for whatever reason. grin

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
A
A
That is why we call it the Great White North , eh ? In the summer we have the shaving cream in the community ice hockey rink.... I think that is what happens ? Atleast once you pass Elwood's place on Hwy 11.

Just me..

Tom

W
OP Offline
W
Keep me smiling guys! I'm so sick today, in fact, I just got back from the emerg where I went to get checked out. My doctor is away until Thursday and I wasn't waiting till then. It only took two hours, not bad! I was rather apologetic because normally I wouldn't go to emerg for this sort of thing but I've been fighting this virus for 8 days and decided it was time to make sure nothing else was going on. The good news is that the doctor found nothing but the virus, told me to get some sleep and you know the rest. I phoned STBX this morning to tell her I was going to emerg and ask her to take the kids tonight. She suggested that she drive me to the hospital but I said I'd be OK. I just called her now to let her know what happened and she offered to leave work and go pick me up something for lunch but I said I was OK, but I did accept her offer to drop me off some soup tonight on her way home. You know, when we were together she wouldn't have even said "get better soon" and now she wants to act like a wife, go figure! At the hospital I was asked my marital status (why that matters to them, I don't know) and I said "separated" and I felt my chest tighten up and I wanted to cry. When they asked for a contact I automatically said STBX. I know I feel lousy and that impacts greatly but after STBX offered to leave work to bring me lunch and then to bring me soup tonight I hung up the phone and broke down in tears. What a weird world. Yes, 20 months later it can still be hard. What a rollercoaster ride, eh!
Later Dbers.

Page 13 of 28 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 27 28

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard