Another story beats the Big D! Congratulations, Orich!
/Tia

==

Orich shares:

I came to this forum almost 1 year ago. I lurked for a while, then finally signed up and jumped in. My marriage is back on track and better than it has been in a long time. I have grown and changed for the better, and my wife has noticed and accepted it. I look at her in a totally different way now, and it is wonderful.

I have been through a divorce before. In that situation, I did all the things this website and books say not to do. I begged, cried, made deals, persued, and even spied. Obviously it didn't work.

When I started realizing there was a problem in my current marriage, I searched and found this website. I read as many threads as I could and finally joined, and got so many wonderful posts of advice and encouragement. I can honestly say that were it not for you guys and this forum coupled with some MC, I would never have made it to where I am now. So, I wanted to thank all of you who responded to my posts. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I want also for you to know that I think about you guys often and remember you in my prayers. I am going to keep visiting this forum for continued advice on staying reconciled, and also to offer anything I can to help others.

Thank you all so much again!