Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
P
OMG, Hope! Goodie for you! It seems God heard your prayers over Easter. This is a fantastic first step even if you don't do anything with this information. Even still it means that OW is not completely dug her claws into H and won't let go, right? At least you don't have that to contend with. Don't our H's know that if they get themselves tangled up with a moraless woman (i.e. someone who would steal a married man) then she herself have few morals in other aspects of her life. Geez!

Me:39
H:40
S:9
D:7
First Bomb ONS:June 07
Second Bomb OW: March 08
Separated: March 08
M:15 yrs
T:18 yrs
H deep into A with OW
Achieved ACCEPTANCE May 30, 09

'Yes, I can.'
H
OP Offline
H
Hi PM, I thought I would not sleep last night but slept like a baby. Had my prayer session with God and I will keep trying to turn it over to him.

I found when I tried to control the situation I was helpless, now that I have found some strength to let go and let God, somethings are happening.

These past few weeks H has been trying to be nice. I am always suspicious because I think maybe with D coming that he is hoping I will be "fair" with him. (Like he was fair with me??? No he had an Af-fair). But I need to just let it be and continue to work on myself.

I am just coming to a place where I have been trying to do a personal inventory and recognize the changes I have to make for myself. I want to restore my M but I need to like myself enough to let myself be happy again.

Will keep everyone posted.

Me 53
H 50
D16, D29
M 22 years
bomb 7/08 INH - alien pod replaces H
8/08 - OW (direct report), I work there also
bomb II - H moves 10/1
expose ow 10/22
D to be final 9-09
Y
Y
PM,
Interesting news about PP's overnight guest. Hmmmm...your poor H, she is cheating on him! \:\/ Man, Karma has a way of biting them in the butt, doesn't it?

Sounds like you growing stronger everyday. Hang in there my friend, you are doing well.

Hugs

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
-- Bernice Johnson Reagon

Y
Y
So any news on the PP's OM?

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
-- Bernice Johnson Reagon

H
OP Offline
H
Hi, well did a little sleuthing on my own (amazing what you can find on the internet.). Found OM2 address, what type of work he does and guess what...drum roll -- HE is MARRIED.

Plastic Pinata destroying another M. I cannot tell the OM W because I don't know where to say the information came from. I have to stay silent.

I do have to say that it has done wonders on my own confidence. I almost have an attitude (a good one) when H calls. All i can think about is that PP you left me for is already messing around on you. I would almost feel sorry for him...almost.

Will keep you posted. No word on the D. Keep praying.

Me 53
H 50
D16, D29
M 22 years
bomb II - H moves 10/1
expose ow 10/22
D to be final 9-09
P
P
Hope, you have not visited awhile. Are you OK? I am thinking of you everyday :-)

H deep into A with OW

'Yes, I can.'
H
OP Offline
H
Hi PM and everyone,
Been on project from work and trying to keep busy.

I have to say I am discouraged. For awhile H kept sending me e-mails and calling for random things but I think he met with his sleazy atty and found out the financials are not what he expected. All is quiet since then.

I got some more stuff that I have to provide from Atty. Hate this.

Nothing on OW cheating on H. I have kept quiet because lets face it -- he will never believe me that the light of his life would cheat on him. Doesn't he get it.. If she cheats with you she will cheat on you.

H finally showed up for D15 soccer practice last week. She totally ignored him. He then showed up for her soccer game on Sunday which got forfeited last moment by other team. He told D28 that he was embarassed because when he came D15 went over to the coach and then the coach and a few of the players turned around and looked at him and then I came and he saw D15 call me out to the field. She told me that her father was there and she did not want him there. AS the C advised I told her if she does not want him there she needs to tell him herself. The C told me that M stood for Mom -- not middleman.

It makes me mad that sometimes D28 has sympathy for him. I told her so what if he is embarrassed. Was I embarrassed coming to work everyday while he was carrying on with his employee? NOW that is embarrassment.

D28 is flying in this Saturday and staying a week. She will see H but D15 still wants nothing to do with him. H thinks that D15 is acting like that because she knows I am easier on her than him. Fog babble babble babble. Not because he lied to her and walked out on us. THAT has nothing to do with her????

I am keeping busy but some days are harder than others. This is one of them.

This will pass...

Me 53
H 50
D16, D29
M 22 years
bomb II - H moves 10/1
expose ow 10/22
D to be final 9-09
P
P
Hope, how is it with D28? I know it's hard when it seems that she is taking his side. What she is trying to do is to try to see things from his POV as well and she probably really wants him to bond with D15, to pull the family together the best she can. So don't be too harsh on her. She has her heart in the right place.

It seems you are still on the roller coaster ride but knowing that OW is seeing other people must be a huge relief for you, it would be for me. It means she is not THAT serious in your H. It's a good thing. Is there no way that you can inadvertantly let H know about her infidelity? No way at all? Through a mutual friend, perhaps?

H deep into A with OW

'Yes, I can.'
P
P
Hope, I need your moral support. I am having a joint counselling session with H tomorrow. Can you visit my thread? I am not panicking but a little nervous. I want to be my best DB self for tomorrow.

H deep into A with OW

'Yes, I can.'
H
OP Offline
H
Hi, have not checked in for a bit. D29 kept me busy till she left Sunday morning then I had a huge assessment at work (my most major project for the year).

First, the confirmation was on Saturday. It was a beautiful ceremony. Yes, WH came. He sat in the last pew of the church in a new suit, tie and watch. Glad one of us has money. My neighbor, and a few of D15's friends were there also for support.

It was amazing when the Bishop started to talk to the candidates and started to call about after we are born and how our parents care and love them and raise them with values and teach right and wrong. He goes on to say that in about 15 years time they will start to get married. That they need to understand that you do not fall in and out of love. That is not love it is a decision and a choice. The Bishop then says once you say "I Do" based on our religion and faith it is till Death do you part, not because we are tired of each other, not because we get mad but because it is what God wants. We make a commitment and we stick with it. And there is WH in the back listening to this. My neighbor says to me, you don't have to say a word God is doing it all for you throwing this huge roadblock out. It was something to hear.

After the confirmation they called all the Mom's up to the altar and gave us a flower. I was crying thinking about how my Mom did not come to visit. WH was watching me and put his head down.
When it was over, I turned the corner and ran into WH. His eyes were filled with tears. I must have looked startled and just said doesn't our D look beautiful. He says I have a gift for her but not sure if she will accept it. Well D29 comes over and takes WH over to see D15. He gives her an expensive charm bracelet with 4 charms. (can't imagine what his charges are up to). D15 said in the car later that she is mad at her WH and she has no respect for him but she felt she missed him when she saw him. I told her whatever she does is her own decision and I support her.

Well now she is texting and talking to him. She called me on Monday with a stomach flu and I was in the middle of assessment and I told her I could not take her and she said that I could ask her father. He picked her up and then I guess she brought him in the house and showed him the puppy and our other dog. They sat in the back for a little while.

Why am I feeling a little jealous? I do want her to have a R with her father but it will just make it more lonely for me here if she starts to visit with him again. My life here is so much more limited than being away from my friends/family no matter how hard I try to get out. Not sure where I belong anymore. I don't belong here and feel I don't belong back east. I feel lost.

Then today I saw the plastic pinata (first time since Nov), I was in her building and when she saw me she ran down the stairs. I wish I could push her. It makes me angry that she has had nothing happen to her. She has her family, friends, job and my H and goes along merrily along. I just hate her and it disturbed me seeing her.

Well we passed the assessment with flying colors but I feel empty inside. This is the first huge project that I have achieved alone and no one to share the success. H and I used to really help each other workwise and now there is no one to come home to that understands all the work it took. He is demoted, in love with a pig and all I have is my job.

Heard from Atty, turned in more stuff. This D might be finished in the next few months if there is an agreement (there won't be). It will be a year next month when WH started the A with the pig and it looks like there is no end in site.

Sorry this is so long but just catching u

Me 53
H 50
D16, D29
M 22 years
bomb II - H moves 10/1
expose ow 10/22
D to be final 9-09
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis