Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
A
A
Mules - Long time no talk bro. It's amazing the anguish you've endured and over come. You are a great example for everyone on this site. There is no advise I could lend you that you don't know already.. Just wanted to say that you have my support and friendship..

Strength and honor bro (this is a saying my friends and I have adapted for EVERY challenge in life) .... keep looking forward, not back.

ME-32
W-30
StepD-7
S-5
Bomb Dropped 7/10/08
WAW - 7/26/08
S
S
Hi Mules - Tough situation with that dirtbag shoplifting wife corrupting neighbor.

Could it be that your STBXW has done a 360 like mine. As I look back at my X's description of her teen year, she was a spoiled partying rebelious brat with her parents. She seemed to calm down when she married me only to have the party tramp return when the kids got into grade school.

Maybe there is another term for it - Mid Life Crisis - Your STBXW is trying to be a teenager again with no responsibility.

BTW... What is it with your hate towards lawn chairs? It seemed that John Elway threw a good amount of screen passes way too hard and I bet he could throw a football through a lawn chair also.

T
T
{{{{Mules}}}} Wow my friend..ugh I hate that for you and for the kids so much \:\( GRR...

You know, as everyone else has said, YOU, my friend, are only human and finding out that way would have sucked the wind out of anyone..and I think you handled yourself well and the boys will BE fine..you already have them in counseling and contacted her so fast and I think there will be a "new routine" that settles in for them!! They are so fortunate to have you \:\)

Hugs and thanks for keeping us updated my friend!! AND..I'm really glad you got to go on that good vacation before all of this..seems you needed it more than you knew \:\)

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

F
F
GROSS!!!!

Holy F#$%^'in cra@. Welcome to my world mules

What the????

I can't believe it. I'm not saying I knew it but that low life, H-dog, wife-stealing sack of ShiL......

And SHE throws it in front of the KIDS????

Talk to your L. If it weren't for the kids, I'd pack and move.

I apologize to you and all the readers here but she is .....

I can't say it. I haven't even gotten to shake your hand yet and I'm ENRAGED.

FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
M
mulesqb Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey A - How the heck are you? I have to catch up. I haven't been here as much - been having too much fun in the alt uni with some college buddies. Thanks for stopping in.

Thanks so much for the kind words. And I'm throwing the same back at you. Everyone here has been through such trying times. I'm still amazed at that.

Strength and Honor - I will carry those words with me for the rest of my life. They have helped me tremendously. And I have this site to thank for that.

We'll all be ok on the other side of this.

M 43
W 44
M 17
T 22
S16,12,9
Bomb 2/05/08
I served her 1/06/09
S'd 3/15/09
D'd 12/21/09

"Tough times don't last, tough people do." --My Dad to me years ago, me to my boys now.
M
mulesqb Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Kerry - Great to hear from you. LOL!! When I get stressed throwing footballs is my go-to thing. We happened to have some old plastic lawn chairs that I want to get rid of. It just seemed right!

No my STBXW has just done a 180. She was always a good catholic girl. We had fun together in college - but nothing out of the ordinary. I think she feels her parents were too strict with her growing up so she is jealous of our kids - which is mind boggling.

No question - I'm on the MLC bandwagon about her. Bworl had given me an unbelievable post about it last year and his take on how it transpires and it is turning out to be spot on. And now she is at the point where the crazy behavior will start kicking in. So at least I will be able to shield the boys from that.

Had an interesting talk with S15 last night. He said he can't take the neighbor walking around all smug like he won. So I stopped him and said - "I have you guys - that's the prize here - I win - and guess what - there is no silver medal in this competition."

I am a huge Giant fan - but honestly - I loved to watch Elway play. In my opinion he was the greatest QB of all time.

Strength and Honor.

M 43
W 44
M 17
T 22
S16,12,9
Bomb 2/05/08
I served her 1/06/09
S'd 3/15/09
D'd 12/21/09

"Tough times don't last, tough people do." --My Dad to me years ago, me to my boys now.
M
mulesqb Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey T - Long time no speak! Thanks for always checking in. Saturday night is turning out to be very good for me. It gave me the closure I needed.

Vacation was AWESOME! Hope you are well - I really need to catch up on everyone's sitch - haven't been here for a while.

Strength and Honor.

M 43
W 44
M 17
T 22
S16,12,9
Bomb 2/05/08
I served her 1/06/09
S'd 3/15/09
D'd 12/21/09

M
mulesqb Offline OP
OP Offline
M
FIB - LOL - no need to apologize. You know how much you have helped me. And you have been so right about so many things.

She tried to deny everything about the neighbor last night in therapy with S11 and S7. She told them the neighbor broke his hand in a car accident the other day, so she is staying with him at times to help him. So S11 asked her why she needs to stay with him at night and she said that he offers her to stay over because it's easier than driving home.

It's comical. I was getting very enraged at listening to my S11. But as I looked at his face I can see that he really believes her so I left it at that. I told him that he doesn't need to tell me about these things unless something is on his mind.

I was up last night thinking about it. Is it better for him to listen to her lies or to know the truth. I decided that her R with him is her business. If she hurts him with hr lies I will intervene. But I think eventually he will figure it out on his own. My two oldest are really suffering through this.

The signed papers all came in yesterday. i officially have full residential custody of the boys. Now I can start pursuing getting the heck out of this house and moving on.

We need to shake hands!!

Strength and Honor.

M 43
W 44
M 17
T 22
S16,12,9
Bomb 2/05/08
I served her 1/06/09
S'd 3/15/09
D'd 12/21/09

F
F
This is a NUT mules. Don't tell him the truth. At age 11, it will only hurt him and damage his image of his mom.

One day...when he is a man...you two will go for a walk...and either he'll have questions...or you will want to open up with him. One day, I will do the same with my kids if they ask. THEN...is when they learn more deeply what kind of man you REALLY are. THEN...they will see the ludicrous behavior of your wife...and the piece of CRAP your neighbor was.

I can't even fathom......I just can't...how the f#$k do people do such selfish horrendous things that hurt their kids.

(shaking head)

What the f......

G-d bless you mules for fighting to take care of your kids. I DO want to shake your hand one day. Tough times don't last....tough men do. I see a long wonderful life for you.

You get it mules...you get it. Never forget signing that paper. Never.

Proud.

FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
P
P
Originally Posted By: faithisbelieving
I DO want to shake your hand one day.

You know, I was thinking the EXACT same thing.

Puppy

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard