Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
hi 2 all my courageous friends.

sorry for the unresponsiveness of late. just trying to keep up with life and all that hullabaloo. smile

things continue to progress between me and my darling. and no signs of any oncoming trains at the moment (proverbially ..of course) ...although my phone did get run over by a RAM 1500 truck today ...guess it was a good thing I was not attached to it haha.

Hope you are all gettin along ok! I do pray for all my "buddies" and really everyone on here to achieve great things through the Holy Spirit.

As for the MV Crissy ..in case you couldn't have guessed ...I put a "hold" or freeze on my order for now.

Today marked my darlings first day back to work. Yippee! She was very anxious to return. The Lord saw her through an extremely lengthy and arduous (near fatal) recovery period. He is to be praised always!!

T

debut thread
S
S
{{{{{Ted}}}}

So happy to see a post from you! Glad thing are still good between your DW and that she has recovered well enough to return to work! God is good!

Living God's blessings with grace and dignity~
SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

S
S
hey T, no problem, whenever your ready.

sorry I may be absent for a while, but you've got me on the alt if ya ever need to hollar.

glad to hear things are still moving forward, and that DW is feeling better.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: StrgMarvelousWmn
{{{{{Ted}}}}

So happy to see a post from you! Glad thing are still good between your DW and that she has recovered well enough to return to work! God is good!

Living God's blessings with grace and dignity~

SMW

It feels good to be getting back on here a little bit. I have missed staying "tuned in" on here and encouraging and being encouraged by a bunch of great ppl ... to include yourself for sure.

T

debut thread
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
*** definetely a noteworthy piece ***

When I was on vaca about 10 days ago, I once again was Holy Spirit blessed to spend a substantial portion of it w/ my darling.

Then God saw to it that a ho hum trip to the 48 hour video/dvd store around the corner from the cabin turned into really something special. ........ Shortly thereafter I found myself having the amazing pleasure of watching Fireproof with my darling beside me. She was the one who took notice of it in the store and she said she had heard it was good.

If it is truly Great then God is in it.

The pursuit that you wish to make towards your wayward spouse is best spent beginning or furthering a pursuit of God the Father. His Son, Christ, came into this world to show us the way up from our fall.

debut thread
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: S.T. _I Made It!
hey T, no problem, whenever your ready.

sorry I may be absent for a while, but you've got me on the alt if ya ever need to hollar.

glad to hear things are still moving forward, and that DW is feeling better.

hope you are going wonderful crissy. need to go scope out your thread or more likely your FB pg smile ...peace smile

T

debut thread
F
F
Glad things are going so well T! I am happy your darling is heading back to work and back on her feet. God is good!

Me:28, first M
H: 33, second M
Married: 08/08
Bomb: 10/08
H filed D and deployed: 12/08
Served: 04/09
I deploy: 07/09
Hearing date: 08/09

B
B
So glad to hear from you! And even happier that things continue to go so well...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
in response to both of U ..I surely am so happy to be receiving these blessings.

I will be praying for you and so many others that your paths will smooth and straighten right quick.

t

debut thread
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
just figured I would yap a little on here since my fingers had gotten warmed up on sg's building R's thread in n/c.

not a great deal to say but if it will encourage a person or two or more on here then I need to do just that. My days (each and every blessed one of them) with my darling are gaining some steam and I could not feel a whole lot better about these developments.

I am trying my best to take the lead on a bunch of things not the least of which is the locating, negotiating and the like in order to bring about a first home purchase. I am not a natural leader but by His glory I will succeed in fooling enough people that I have what it takes to get the important stuff done. smile

Last night was a furtherance of our physical relationship as we got to spend the night together and experience the specialness of that .. nuff said on that one. For both of us that has always been an all important component though.

each and every day almost without fail we seem to both be reaching out to each other in ways that tended not to happen before and having a future home together as opposed to our present set up ( which is wearing on us both) will basically bring about a new chapter in our "novel" together. I look ahead to the challenge and know that I will succeed because God would have it no other way.

God creates. Let Him do so for you.

good night and may all that you do be blessed.

Ted

debut thread
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard