Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1725944 02/28/09 10:52 PM
I
OP Offline
I
Long story, I've been married for almost nine years and we have 3 kids 9,7 and 4, I noticed a change in my wife after she decided not to be a stay at home mom,she got a job and 4 months later she had an emotional affair with my best friend, we went to MC, it got better but not the same as before, this was in 2-07, in 11-08 she dropped a D bomb on me and some how I get her to stay, the first two weeks where GREAT, went to MC again, I was really worried at this point but she seemed ok, she also in the same time frame changed her silly meds, not sure what kind. which brings me to the last couple of weeks, on 2-13-09 she stated that she wanted a D again, every thing went smooth as far a two adults could ask for as in money, time with kids and even the backing down of the D into a separation, I have been supportive as I can be to her and I still let her know I love her and I really hope this works out, she agreed, she has been very open and honest as far as I can tell....This is where I need help, I want our marriage to work and need guidance on how to best handle this situation...........

H 35
W 32
S 9
D 7
S 4
#1725951 02/28/09 11:16 PM
I
OP Offline
I
Long story, I've been married for almost nine years and we have 3 kids 9,7 and 4, I noticed a change in my wife after she decided not to be a stay at home mom,she got a job and 4 months later she had an emotional affair with my best friend, we went to MC, it got better but not the same as before, this was in 2-07, in 11-08 she dropped a D bomb on me and some how I get her to stay, the first two weeks where GREAT, went to MC again, I was really worried at this point but she seemed ok, she also in the same time frame changed her silly meds, not sure what kind. which brings me to the last couple of weeks, on 2-13-09 she stated that she wanted a D again, every thing went smooth as far a two adults could ask for as in money, time with kids and even the backing down of the D into a separation, I have been supportive as I can be to her and I still let her know I love her and I really hope this works out, she agreed, she has been very open and honest as far as I can tell....This is where I need help, I want our marriage to work and need guidance on how to best handle this situation...........

H 35
W 32
S 9
D 7
S 4
R
R
You pool thing, especially with your best friend.

I'm fairly new here so not great at adivce. Do you have the DR book?

Thinking of you.

Last edited by Regrets; 02/28/09 11:33 PM.

H 36 2nd marriage
me 32 1st marriage
no kids

I
OP Offline
I
No I don't have the book, this is all new to me...

H 35
W 32
S 9
D 7
S 4
R
R
I'd order the book and keep posting and searching through the threads.

H 36 2nd marriage
me 32 1st marriage
no kids

S
S
will she go to MC with you ?

Has she told you what she's unhappy about ?

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
I
OP Offline
I
We have went to MC, she said she doesn't love me anymore and is afraid of living her whole life this way just to split at a later date, I have alot of hope that this will work out, she keeps telling me it's her not me, Im almost 99% sure there's not a NM...I need help in taking the right steps to win her love. Am I being a fool by believing there is not a NM? Is there a percentage in once a women or man leaves there probability of coming back? I need help and maybe Im not seeing the whole picture here..

Thanks

H 35
W 32
S 9
D 7
S 4
T
T
{{Idont}} welcome to the "not so great" club..where you will find amazing advice and support!! I just wanted to touch base with you and let you know that the weekend sometimes is a slow time..so hang in here, post on other people's threads that you feel you can relate to..ask them to stop by yours...you will get help and support my friend \:\)

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

I
OP Offline
I
Thanks Tawnya!

H 35
W 32
S 9
D 7
S 4
I
OP Offline
I
Well she stopped by yesterday, to see the kids for a minute and I walked her out to the van where I gave her a kiss and she told me "I love you", hummmmmmmmmmm, not sure what to think about this, she has not said that in over a month...

H 35
W 32
S 9
D 7
S 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard