Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
N
Cookie,

We haven't "talked" for a while, but saw your post and wanted to say Hi and Congrats. This must feel great and a load off your mind. I took the scenic route to my college degrees, getting them in my 30's and know it can be both challenging a rewarding. You amaze me, with your efforts to save your marriage, the time and energy keeping a lot of us motivated on this board, being a great mother, and doing school work. You go girl.

NM

M: 48
H: 42
M: 14 yrs
3 kids
Bomb: 05/21/08

my story
T
T
hey sweet miss cookie

when is the final exam?

i guess you are hunkered down ..studying.

T

debut thread
S
OP Offline
S
Hi guys, thanks for the congrats, & kind words. T, the final is the 9th & 10th. Yes I'm hunkered down, but I also moved over to I need support for my marriage.

Hugs

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
T
T
That is so cool. I work at a hospital as a Echocardiographer/Vasscular ultrasound Technologist. So we have a medical background in common.
Congradulations on your schooling. I work intensely with mt transcriptionist and have a great realtionship. Are you planning to work at home or at an office? Twynna

S
OP Offline
S
I finished my final. I couldn't stand the stress & anxiety of waiting til tomorrow so I started it yesterday.

It took me 7 hours 20 minutes.

I'll do a final edit & proof in the morning, & hit submit.

Then I wait 2 WEEKS to get the results !!!

Please cross your fingers. I need to pass this with flying colors.

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard