Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
Indigo Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Guys - what do you make of this? I STILL have no contact with my spouse, but about a month ago, he puts his tax info in the mailbox with a note: "Indigo, hope this is all my info, and I hope this is not too late." and puts a dadgum smiley face on the note. Well... it's taken me a long time to finally get around to my taxes, and then I have questions. (btw - it benefits me to still file married jointly). So, last weekend, I gather up some mail, go by his house while he isn't there. My note is very neutral. "Hi, I have some questions about the taxes, let me know a good time to talk. I'd like to get this done soon, and I know you probably do too." and I put a smiley face on it..........NO ANSWER! WTHeck! Is this a control thing? And still...hasn't (after 4 months) reached out to our adult children, except for our daughter (who also has substance abuse problems). And that is just so she can do stuff for him. ARRGGG!! After the fiasco with his birthday, I do not want to initiate a phone call.

I'm working on myself, attending Nar-anon meetings and trying to keep busy, but dang!!

~Trying to keep hope alive~
Me-53
H-52
together: Married 24 yrs; together 31
Kids-5 grown (1 D; 4 S)
Bomb: 11/08 (separated ever since)
I
Indigo Offline OP
OP Offline
I
^

~Trying to keep hope alive~