Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
OP Offline
S
So I had H over last night cause I was sad for old times. And we spent the entire time arguing about the A. So I guess it made today easier. As of 7:00 this morning I am now the sole owner of my home. H signed as he said he would but then sent me some bitter texts.

He feels very hard done by. He feels like I am coming out on top - and to some extent I am. Financially I am better off than him but I did work for that and I am not responsible that he ran up debt behind my back and didn't pay it so ruined his own credit.

I do not want him to be in a bad spot finacially but I had to protect myself and my daughter and make sure she still had a nice house to grow up in. Its not her fault this happened.

He thinks I am better off now - without him here. I may actually be slightly better financially. But I guess what he dosen't realize is that he was my everything. I would trade anything in this world to go back before the A and have things turn out differently. Or even the time immediately following me finding out and have different choices.

He said he lost everything today - everything he could ever say he owned. If you will allow me a minute for self pity in the last year and a half I have lost the following some to larger extents than others:

My Husband
My Marriage
My family unit
My belief that I was special
My belief that love conquers all things
My trust in people
My faith
My belief in marriage in general
My trust in men(more contributed to the married and dating men hitting on men)
My integrity
My pride
My morals
My dreams
My extended family
My vision of the future

Me~34
H~38
D6.5

EA/PA-DEC.07

Moved out~Apr.13,08
Sep. Papers~Dec.7,08
No contact order ~Dec.9,08 and again October 13, 2009
S
OP Offline
S
It looks like it is time for me to give up posting again. Posts followed by angry texts and phone calls don't help in my healing process. I am really more at a point where I come here to journal so I guess I will find somewhere else to do it :-)

Take care all,

Denise

Me~34
H~38
D6.5

EA/PA-DEC.07

Moved out~Apr.13,08
Sep. Papers~Dec.7,08
No contact order ~Dec.9,08 and again October 13, 2009
K
K
What, did he come on and see your post? and then give you grief? I am so sorry that this is happening. You always know where to find me.

hugs, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard