Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
N
N
You are so right, Briget. You were one of the very first people to post to me when I found this board 3-1/2 years ago.

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
It feels like a lifetime ago doesn't it.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving.I'm using some down time to post it.

My S23 and his wife came down from North Carolina for the week.We have had a wonderful visit.I sure wish they would move back home.They have missed me.I know this because when we were in the store today my DIL kept pointing out things they talk about that reminds them of me.LOL I have had an impact on them.Hee Hee!!

D22 is getting huge.8 more weeks give or take til my grandbaby is here.She was dropped from medicade and her Dr.dropped her.So once a month she goes to the emergancy room to get checked out.She has no money to speak of.This sucks.But we have tried everything and that really is the best we can do.So far everything is ok.

S19 is doing good.With one nice big blip last night.He spent the night in what they used to call the drunk tank.He was at a friends house and had a lot to drink.Got picked up by the police.

He went before the judge this morning and was released after he pleaded guilty and paid a 250 fine.I got a call from the police at midnight.I asked them if he was hurt.When they told me he was fine I told the cop to tell him to have a good night.I would see him when his dumb ass got out.I do not bail my children out when they do something stupid.He knows that about me.Maybe he learned his lesson.I sure hope so.This is not like S19.He has a steady job,works and comes home after work and sleeps.

D14 is doing good for a moody 14 year old.

I know that this week sounds pretty well sucky.But concidering all that has happened just 4 years ago this was calm.

I have a new couch and loveseat.It is bone colored leather.I love it.My apartment feels like home.

I'm starting to get in the christmas mood.Thats awesome.I'm looking forward to it.

Well thats it.Not a perfect life.But it is getting better.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
N
N
Hi Briget
Well was Santa good to you? My D14 spent 5 days at my luxerous RV and we had a good time.

"All I want is a weeks pay for a day's work"
Steve Martin

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Yes Santa was very good to me this year.

S23 suprised us by coming down from North Carolina with his wife.We had no idea he was coming.That was awesome.

S19 got me the complete set of Queen CD set.LOL

D14 was pretty well behaved.

And this is the most wonderful.D22 will be having her baby any day now.It could even be today.I'm so excited I could burst.I'm at the house waiting for word to mobilize the family.And doing laudry and cleaning so that I have a clean house to come home to.

So everyone say a prayer that she has a easy labor and delivery.And a healthy baby girl.That would be the best present in the world.

Hope all was just as wonderful with everyone.

Later Friends
Briget

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Just testing to see if I can still use this

F
F
Hi Bridget

It's been so long. Not sure you remember me.

I'm still not divorced!

French Kitty

my last thread : Lost in his MLC http://www.divorcebusting.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=957116&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard