Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
S
S
Hi Sweetie, just wanted to pop in and tell you I still think about you. Just ran out of ideas and thought maybe somebody else could help, but doesn't mean I don't still care. Hope you are doing okay.

Take Care,
Sandi

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
V
V
Christa~~~

Yes, I am still here! My, 4 day Christmas plans with W was great! Everything was and still is moving in a positive direction between W and me. However, this is not why I haven't not posted any-updates for a couple of weeks.

The Monday after Christmas, a friend and I were making an over night rode trip on our bikes. About an hour into our trip and pick-up truck ran a stop sign in front of me casing me to crash and burn. I was in the hospital for next 18 days recuperating from my injuries. My injuries consist of 5 broken ribs two of which are broken in two places on the right side. My lungs sustained some major impact trauma, which induced aspirated phenomena. I got out of the hospital last Thursday and will contain to recuperate for another week or two. My bike has only very minor damages and it seems that I was the only item in the accident that got hurt or damaged. The driver of the pick-up or his truck got not a scratch on it. At least the drive has insurance. No one else got hurt. That is good, I would not want anyone else have to go through this pain.

My W spent every possible minute in the hospital with me and as much time that she could afford to at out home together. Her attain and concern for me was extremely high. I think that the holidays and our interaction with each other have made a lot of good progress. We still need to work on our relationship, but she is willing to work on it. I am sorry that I haven't reported in sooner, but I have not been feeling up to setting a computer until now.

How is your golf game going? Are you still chipping away at the greens? Are you an H still meeting and rebuilding. Please let me know how things are going with you and your stich. I need to get back on track.

Thanks for checking on me!!!

(((((Christa))))))
VS

V
V
Hey Christa~

How is everything going for you and yours? My injuries are heeling slow but sure. W has move back into a stay away mode. She still plans on to come home on weekends, but wants to maintain a little distance during the week. However, the whole time she stayed with me in the hospital and at home she was very attentive to my needs. She showed me a lot of affections and wanted my affection back. She told me the the last time I saw her in person at the Doctors office that she thinks we doing OK, but wants to move slow. She was out of town at meeting this weekend, so I recuperated by-my self. I spent some time with a few friends and family.

I called and left a voice mail, which she returned. She told me that she would be home Friday night, if that was OK with me. I told her would have preferred if she would come home and stay with me tonight, but if that wasn't in the cards that was OK too. She said no but she would be home at the end of the week and she would call me later on in the week. She did tell me that she loved me. It was said with some conviction and most importantly she said it first. That was one of my benchmarks I was going to measure on how our re-building was going. I see that as a positive and important move forward.

How are your meetings going with C and H. Are you making nay head way?

My bike was not to badly damage, but I was beat up pretty bad. I am in the hurting mode now. Breathing is almost back to normal, but my muscle, bones, and joints are now telling me that they do not like me too much for what I did to them.

Talk to me

VS

C
OP Offline
C
VS~

Wow...I'm so glad you are ok!! what a scare!! I'm glad your W was there for you...sounds like things are going great your way!

I wish I could say the same here.

We have decided to move ahead with D. It was a mutual decision. I'm so tired....tired of hearing him say over and over again how everything is my fault and how he could never forgive me. Our last C session was a disaster....he reminded me of why I left...he twisted everything and turned it all into my fault, and kept saying it was all my fault. It was awful, an hour filled with every single mistake i had ever made, and when I tried to talk of his mistakes...he would just say, i never left you.

So from there, I have decided it is just for the best if I just hold my head high, and move on.

Thanks for all your love and support....I will be here and checking in on you!!!

KEG my friend!!!

Christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
F
F
"We have decided to move ahead with D. It was a mutual decision. I'm so tired....tired of hearing him say over and over again how everything is my fault and how he could never forgive me. Our last C session was a disaster....he reminded me of why I left...he twisted everything and turned it all into my fault, and kept saying it was all my fault. It was awful, an hour filled with every single mistake i had ever made, and when I tried to talk of his mistakes...he would just say, i never left you."

Who gets the pool?

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

Lets get "RETARDED" in here.

C
OP Offline
C
Oh FG~ you are so comical \:D LOL!!!!

poolgate
counsinggate
now its time for divorcegate

this oughta be good!!!

hahaha

christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
F
F
Knew there was a reason you got quiet on me.

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

Lets get "RETARDED" in here.

V
V
Christa

Have you totally given up? Are you still with us? I haven't seen you post anything in a while. Of course, I am the pot that is calling the kettle black ..... So to speak. I am still here. I just haven't been able to post anything in a while.

Everything in TX is going really well. We are making good progress and I think we are on the down hill side of that big mountain.

I am sorry to here that your sitch is not doing well. I hate that for you. I wish I could do or say something that would make a difference or make you fell better.

I guess sometimes life gives corners to turn that take us a direction that we do not want to go. But most of the time it turns out better in the long run. From what I have read and seen in the past few months within your sitch, you are strong enough to handle whatever comes your direction. You have made changes in your demeanor, attitude, and life style that will serve you well. You are much better for it. It is just a shame that your H is not smart enough to see it. No matter what happens you are the WINNER and he is the LOOSER.

Hang in there KEG

((((((((((((Christa)))))))))))

VS

C
OP Offline
C
HI VS~

I am still here....just really busy now!! Life is taking some new turns for me!

I've met some fun new boys...they are keeping my mind pre occupied! \:D Single life is fun...once one exposes their life to it!!!

I'm glad things are going well for you....how is your recovery?

Thanks for checking in on me...and for seeing the changes I have made, even though he (H) never will!! there is some one out there...who will love this wild woman!!!!

hugs
Christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

V
V
Christa~

It has been along time since I have written anything here. I keep checking in and have not seen anything that you have written lately, so I thought I would give push to see if you are around.

I am making a slow but good recovery. I got on my bike for the first time last weekend. I rode it about 10 miles before the weather got messy. It felt good to get back on it again. I have gotten most of my repair parts in and will start changing them out this weekend. The same friend that was with me win I crushed and burn are heading the TX hill country in two week for a long weekend ride. We are hoping that we can pick-up a couple more friends to ride with us. I am really looking forward to this trip.

My W and I are making great headway. We are having a great time together and enjoying each other company. I have not been this happy in years and I am positive that the W feels the same way. We had our 34th wedding anniversary Feb 15. We had a good time with each other. This 200% better than I thought it would be 4 months ago. At the time I did not think we would have another anniversary. We still have a few things to work out, but we are slowly moving that direction. W still will not allow me to make love to her, but I am allowing her to make the first move. The lack of this type of contact may change in the near future. All in all I am real pleased with what is happening between us. Maybe one day soon I can truly write a letter to this group expounding on our success. Cross your fingers.

I probably do not have to say this to you, but watch your back. The new world you are walking in has its problems as well. It is good to hear that you are going out and meeting new people. Play it cool. Do not jump to fast. You are still vulnerable, so take it easy.

You have a lot of character and strength that has and will serve you well. Things may not have worked out for you like you wanted them to, but it was not for you I would have not been as strong as I am today. I will always be thankful to you for being there for me. Keeping me center and on track. Explaining things that help me better understand what I needed to do. You are and always will be my inspiration.

I look forward to hearing back form you here.

Good Luck to you and no matter what, what ever you do, always keep your head down, take a slow swing and aim for the green. Always KEG

((((((((((((((Christa)))))))))))))

VS

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard