Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
V
V
Chirsta

As well as you are very much needed here!!!!!!
VS

V
V
Christa,

How are you doing? Read my post for my weekly up-date.

I hope you are doing OK!!!
(((((((Christa)))))))

VS

C
OP Offline
C
VS~ Things have become very quiet here.

I talked to my atty. today...and there was a HUGE mix up on the paperwork which really has me upset. H's atty drew up actual d papers....which is not what i had asked for. I guess this is what happens when atty's don't listen and have their legal asst. call back instead of doing the work themselves. She was totally under the impression we were ready for D...I was like heck no...he still has to finish going to MC before we will even come to that bridge. So now, there will be a bill for paperwork, which is useless, because they failed to listen....arrrrggghhh

Haven't heard from H in over a week...not sure what is going on there. Not sure what to do. DB coach says I shouldn't be calling/texting, C who we are seeing for MC says I should be....damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Glad all is well in TX!!!

Send your good luck my way \:D

Back I go to wrapping presents!!!

((((VS))))
Christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
V
V
Christa~

I wish I could send you some of my luck. However, you do not need any luck from me. You have all you need within you. Besides R/M should not be built on luck. Luck can go either way, but solded hard work will stick better.

I know the DB coach told you to lay back, but have thought or made any plans with H regarding Christmas?

I see on the news that it is cold where you are. We are warm here compared to you guys. Today the hight was 38 degrees. They are perdicting 75 degress on Christmas day. It will be a good day to take a road trip.

I talked to W tonight. I called. I do not know if she would have called if I had not. When she is with me she seems to want to stay with me and when she is away from me she does not seem to even think of me. I do not understand you peolpe from Venus.

KEG

(((((((Christa))))))))

I almost forgot. Have a very marry Christmas and I hope you and yours have a safe and happy holiday.

VS

V
V
Christa,

I want to wish a very marry Christmas. We have a 5 star day.

Thank you for all your help and support!!!!

((((((((((Christa))))))))))

VS

C
OP Offline
C
Back at u VS!!!!

((((VS))))

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
V
V
Hey Christa,

How was your Christmas? Did you get anything good? Did H come around any?

Things are great here in TX.

((((((Christa))))))
VS

S
S
((((((Christa)))))) so sorry about the lawyer screw up. I don't think you should have to pay for their mistake. Grrrrr !!!

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
C
OP Offline
C
Hey all....

Cookie, I agree, I don't want to pay for the screw up either....just not sure how to go about it....dang L's!!!

update....

talked to H on christmas....things went well...then, we agreed to spend day after together and he followed threw. so, I went to his place the day after, we had lunch and played wii all afternoon!!! It was nice. I left, told him to call me. Haven't heard anything since....but from where we were a few short months ago...to now....it's a start!!!!

time will tell \:D

VS....how are things in TX??

I am hoping things start to get as good here as they are there!!

hugs,
Christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

C
OP Offline
C
VS~ Are you out there anywhere!??!! I hope things are going ok....you haven't posted in a while...keep us posted!!

I am off to MC this evening!

Take care
Christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard