Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1628411 10/23/08 04:10 PM
V
OP Offline
V
Hi everyone - I need a little advice. Here's my situation......My H dropped the bomb march 5 2007 - he said ILYBNILWY and want a D. Two months after he dropped the bomb I found out he had an older girlfriend (50 years old and my H was 36). Anyway at that time my H barely spoke to me only if he had to and also at that time he was acting like the worst father in the world (before MLC he was the best dad in the world) and he was never at home and would come home at like midnight (he was with ow and I guess he would hope that I was asleep when he got home). Ok I just wanted to give you all an idea about how horrible my H was but now fast forward to now and my H has been acting like a great dad and he's been coming home early a few nights a week and has even been talking to me and smiling at me and we laugh and I believe that he and the ow are no longer an item. We are in the D process right now (it's been going on since like February) but my question is do you think he may be coming out of MLC I mean he hasn't stopped the D but I just feel like we are getting a little closer but then I think maybe he feels that he has to be nice to me because we have a 4 year old s and because I didn't fight him on the D. I keep thinking that if he was coming out of MLC he would stop the D but he hasn't. I just don't understand what's going on with him. Any advice would be so helpful. Thanks for listening.

V
OP Offline
V
^^^^^^^

K
K
Have you posted anything else? It is hard to know if he is coming out. I have wondered that myself about my H but then he seems to go backwards. It is a slowwwwwwww process. Just watch, wait and post.

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
V
OP Offline
V
I have posted a lot before. I guess you're right it is a slow process I guess I was just hoping that he was coming out. Thanks for responding I hope that both of our H's find their way back. I really hate MLC.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard