K
Sooo how was your b.day???

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

A
A
Hey C2

Happy Birthday!

It's a good thing your a patient man but when something good finally happens I'll be sure to let you know...

Ha! Kidding

Woo Hoo!!!!

ALL "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
H
H
Happy Birthday C2!!! We have the same birthday week, mine is this weekend. But I don't think you're a Scorpio like me.

Horoscopes aren't something I really believe in because my totally different twins taught me that your personality is not set based on the day you were born.

Hope it was a good one.

Happy Birthday (if a little late) to a wonderful guy.
My present?

What good has come of my D?

I have re-discovered my true self. I have peeled away the layers of self-doubt and fear and anger that were the result of living w/XH for so many years. I learned I can "survive" anything life throws my way, and ultimately THRIVE!

SG

Survival Goddess
"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." -Alice Walker

C
C
Happy belated!

I dont know u but I know you've been here alongtime and coming back to still help well, says alot, plus yr bday is same as my mom's YOU must be good people:)

K
K
Looks like the party is over HERE!

C2, just wanted to say Happy, Happy Birthday to a great guy! I've been lurking and think you're doing fabulous. Of course I'm a day late and a dollar short with my greeting but I did want to send you all my good wishes!

Enjoy Spain. You know the rain is mainly on the plane! Or is it the plain? Can't rain in de plane can it?

Kensgirl

OP Offline
love the "presents" will post replies tonight, I hope!

Especially pleased that some I haven't chatted worth are sharing their blessings.

p.s. Kensgirl, you registered on a fabulous day

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard