Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 27 1 2 24 25 26 27
C
C
(((((FIXER)))))

Only you will know when you`ve had enough!!!! Work on YOU! Think positive and be confident. Don`t waste time being sad. Try to live in the moment. These things helped me.

Celestial

Fixer Offline OP
OP Offline
A big thanks for those who responded to my post. I was sad b/c my w went on a cruise and I felt like I wasn't missed. This got me thinking of why do I want to stay here anymore. I guess my negative thoughts got the best of me.

I'm doing better and taking care of myself. It looks like all these years of W sleeping on a lumpy couch has caught up with her. She's been diagnosed with back problems.

Fixer

E
E
Hey Fixer

When are you going to start talking about the things that fixer is doing for fixer?

W went on a cruise - who give a chit. What is Fixer doing.

Com'on dude...let's talk about your next fishing trip, your trip to a game, your weekend with the kids. Some thing dude - anything...except anything to do with W.

K?

Eric

"The difficulties of Life are intended to make us BETTER,not bitter".
"Fear is a prison, where you are the jailer. FREE YOURSELF!"
"Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B." - Jack3Beans
Fixer Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Eric,

Fixer has been taking care of himself. I'm an avid bowler so I've been going out and bowling three nights a week. I've also been going out to the local bars where they've been having trivia contests. I will also be going to Reno next year for the National bowling tournament which is big thing if into bowling.

At some point I'll want more companionship and this is when I'll have to leave my w. I don't / won't cheat on her but my w hasn't given me a reason not too.

This sucks
Fixer

E
E
Fixer

"Choice" - what does this mean to you?

"victim" - what does this mean to you?

oh...and yeah this sucks - IF YOU LET IT SUCK.

Who is Fixer?

What does Fixer want?

Eric

Fixer Offline OP
OP Offline
Eric,

Choice - I have the choice to stay or go in this R. I also have the choice to see my D12 everyday which at this moment is the most important thing in my life.

Victim - This means that where I live, I don't have a chance as a snowball in hell of getting full custody of D12. So, I'm the victim of the courts bias towards men.

Fixer is an honest person who doesn't want his daughter to go through a broken M like her dad did.

What do I want. I want to start a new life with my daughter and maybe after a few years find someone special to spend the rest of my life. I prefer my W woke up but I don't see that coming too soon.

Fixer

Fixer Offline OP
OP Offline
My W just had surgery on her knee. I was there to take care of her and help. I didn't do anything more than a loving H would do for his wife.

I don't know if somewhere she will remember this or find a way to put a negative spin on her surgery.

Either way it would be a good gauge to see how bad her MLC is.

Fixer

E
E
Fixer

Quote:
What do I want. I want to start a new life with my daughter and maybe after a few years find someone special to spend the rest of my life.

Why can't you do this NOW? Why do you have to wait?

Quote:
I prefer my W woke up but I don't see that coming too soon.

I would prefer mine wake up too - her waking up though really does not impact what I do for me NOW.

Quote:
I don't know if somewhere she will remember this

Does it matter? When you do someone for someone in an act of kindness - IMO, ya just do it. You don't worry about if they will thank you or remember it. You do it becuase it comes from your heart.

Quote:
Either way it would be a good gauge to see how bad her MLC is.

And how will you tell if it is "bad"? I mean really dude, you seem to be so focused on your W that you cannot see YOUR future.

Fixer - how long will you remain in the home? Have you given any thought to how this may be impacting your D? I am not judging - just asking.

God Bless,
Eric

Fixer Offline OP
OP Offline
I don't write often b/c my stitch has been stale for way to long. It's going on 14 years since we've been M and I don't know if I can take it any longer.
No R talks that's a load of bull. I stayed away from any R talks for awhile and that doesn't get me anywhere.

I now sleep on edge of the bed as to not offend her. My SS room is vacant and I'm seriously considering moving in there. My SS still lives with us he just moved to a downstairs apartment, so there's no extra freedom involved. I think he's more in the way.

I don't want to cheat on my W butthe only way for my needs to be met is to get a D.

Frustrated Fixer

J
J
Fix, have you guys read the Sex Starved Marriage? Pretty good stuff in there,

You know what else has some good stuff?

You're new thread! Well after you start it. wink

Could you start a new thread please?

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

Page 26 of 27 1 2 24 25 26 27

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard