Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
A
A
I was telling MC just now that in LE's neighborhood we can share shopping duties and have play dates for the kids and take turns babysitting for each other. I decided I don't need H back...I just need LBS's for neighbors!!!! So, count me in, LE!

I think you are doing okay...you're getting there...that state they refer to as detached!!!

Keep up the good work. Pray hard for BG tonight.

Rest well.

Amy

Me 39 H 36
S 7 S 4
T 15 M 12
H out 8/1/08
OW confirmed 8/6/08
D final on 6/12/09...I'm doing good!
A
A
Originally Posted By: Little Engine
I have been thinking I should build an apartment complex for guys who are going through what we are going through. Wouldn't that just be great! We could have a bar and plenty of camaraderie. Although, the word would get out and the place would probably start attracting hookers! LOL!

If you build it they will come!!!

ME-32
W-30
StepD-7
S-5
Bomb Dropped 7/10/08
WAW - 7/26/08
M
M
Originally Posted By: A in Ohio
I have been thinking I should build an apartment complex for guys who are going through what we are going through. Wouldn't that just be great! We could have a bar and plenty of camaraderie. Although, the word would get out and the place would probably start attracting hookers! LOL!

Cool, we're going to have a baseball diamond, too? My boy is good at baseball. He'll love it.

Current Thread
R
R
Too funny!!! When my husband has the next affair, and the kids have flown the nest, then I'll come join ya'all! \:\)

Le, you asked my opinion on your wife's situation... well... statistics are against her. My guess is they will try to make the best of an imperfect situation, but I think chances are she will eventually realize there's just as many problems in the new relationship as with the marriage, and trying to force together two families only adds to the difficulty. Typically, these are not good relationships. I've noticed that it's a wee bit easier to make these "later realationships" work once the kids are grown and on their own. Although relationships based on one person trying to "save" another usually aren't built on the best foundation. Typically not the healthiest. But you can't concern yourself with this. Just worry about yourself.

There is no arriving, ever. It is all a continual becoming.
H
H
LE - sorry about the email thing. Message to you - you need to start removing the anger from your life. Going real dark with help you. Remember anger is our worst enemy, it makes us do things we regret later

Be at peace with yourself.

Me: 38
W: 41
M: 17 yrs
3 kids
Bomb: 3/08 affair

Thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1620805&page=0&fpart=1
A
A
Originally Posted By: marriedCrazy
Originally Posted By: A in Ohio

Cool, we're going to have a baseball diamond, too? My boy is good at baseball. He'll love it.

I'm there I'm there !!!!!

can we have a 'soccer' pitch tho ? and be on the edge of a golf course with a fishing lake.....bliss

L
OP Offline
L
Originally Posted By: root
you asked my opinion on your wife's situation... well... statistics are against her
I think it is 70% of 2nd marriages fail and 80% of those that start as affairs fail. But they could be the exception and W might find the happiness she is looking for. W's sister M the guy she had an affair with and they are still together. I think that is who my W looks to as an example, but SIL's first H was an A$$ Hat. He sought out company with prostitutes and drank a lot. I've never done any of that. W of course probably sees me in that light.

M42
S12/D9
T17/M12
Bomb 1 3/22/06
Bomb 2 7/11/08
Bomb 3 7/31/08
W Filed 8/1/08
D granted 12/17/08
D Finalized 1/29/09

A man who compromises his principles never had them in the first place.
L
OP Offline
L
No call from the kids last night. W is just playing games, I'm sure she is mad that I shut her down on the phone Tuesday, mad that I didn't respond to her e-mail yesterday. I am nice and dark and detached. I have DivorceCare tonight and will stop off at the sports bar afterwards, so I probably won't talk to the kids until tomorrow when I pick them up for my weekend.

M42
S12/D9
T17/M12
Bomb 1 3/22/06
Bomb 2 7/11/08
Bomb 3 7/31/08
W Filed 8/1/08
D granted 12/17/08
D Finalized 1/29/09

M
M
Where do I fit in now, and what do I have to do to make it right with God?

LE, I think you answered your own question in your post to Amy. God has allowed us an out and maybe he is leading us to something better and greater. I just my W could come along.

have a good one buddy.
Tom

Current Thread
L
OP Offline
L
Who knows, God is probably laughing at me saying "How does LE think he can make it right with me? My son died for LE sins!"

M42
S12/D9
T17/M12
Bomb 1 3/22/06
Bomb 2 7/11/08
Bomb 3 7/31/08
W Filed 8/1/08
D granted 12/17/08
D Finalized 1/29/09

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard