Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
sgctxok Offline OP
OP Offline
I've heard it said that love isn't always fun, but fun very often leads to love.

Makes some sense, because people having fun are pretty attractive in that moment anyway.

SO....how much fun are you having?

What can you do to increase your level?

(I mean frequency AND intensity!)

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
L
L
Hmmmm. I actually laugh a lot, and have found that is a great pick me up. Just at jokes, with friends, I laugh. It helps a lot.

But now that I have a fat raise, I will probably be taking D12 out of town some weekends, just exploring, to get away and try to do a few different things. It should be fun!

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

sgctxok Offline OP
OP Offline
Excellent....this is so important to extend to our Ds....(and Ss)....and good for us because it's fun to be with these kids. My D16 is too much fun...I adore her company. We're doing a 1/2 marathon this weekend....I can't wait. Well...maybe....

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
L
L
We have a place in New Mexico close to where I live called Carlsbad Caverns. There is a season where, early in the morning, bats fly out by the thousands. The caverns themselves are beautiful, but one of the first weekend trips I would like to plan is a drive up there during the bat season so D12 and I can see that, and then go explore the caverns. We would spend the night because you have to be up at about 5am to see the bats, but I think that would be a memory that would last a lifetime!

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

V
V
Don't they fly out in the evening, and return in the morning? I was over there one evening when they left, it was pretty impressive!

L
L
It might be. I know they have a website, and I went to the caverns once, but it was off season. The caverns themselves are magnificent, but I really want to see the bats. It probably won't be until next month, and I am afraid they will be hibernating by then, but I am going to make sure that when it is the on season, this is one of the things D12 and I do!

V
V
You should! It's cool! I should get our hummingbird feeders out, and see if our bat visitors will come. The only problem is that they drain them every night!

L
L
LOL!!!!

P
P
i need more fun!
ive gotten too serious and stressed lately!
glass of wine with my H tonight.
movie this weekend
bubble bath w H \:\)
massage tonight
hike/walk with dog
read
do nothing
write in my journal
hang w my girlfriends!

Pisces
M 31 H 32
M 7 yrs
S 5/10
Beginning
Contact!
Vibes
Hot Tub
Cheese
R
R
Originally Posted By: sgctxok
SO....how much fun are you having?
What can you do to increase your level?
(I mean frequency AND intensity!)

Great questions!

I am having a blast in almost everything I am doing. (It is my choice to perceive something as positive or negative, so I choose positive)

I had a great opportunity to spend some quality time with D6 yesterday. Her school had a field trip to town, and they went to a park after wards. I took a break from work, and surprised her. We were swinging together. She was sitting on my lap. What a wonderful time we had....(Again it was my choice to leave work and have fun with her...)

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard