Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
P
Merry Christmas, ((((((((((Jen))))))))))))

poet

M
M
Merry Christmas Jen and your baby girl!!!!!!

((((((HUGS))))))

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
J
OP Offline
J
Hi Everyone...

Merry Christmas to all of you too!

I thought as 2008 came to an end I'd drop by and fill you in on the past 3 months of my life.

September 29 is a day I wish we could relive. If only we could go back in time and change the course of that day. Of course I cannot take back a day and relive it like Bill Murrey did in Groundhog Day no matter how much I'd like to.

As you know and I won't rehash I then found out that H had left me for OW and now we know there was another OW but no one knows who she is/was so we cannot investigate that angle. We have since concluded that H was killed because of this 2nd woman (we believe her H paid for a hit but have no other proof than a psychic telling me what happened) I was very angry with him and I learned that this anger wasn't going to help me or D so I let it go and have forgiven him 100 times.

Fast forward to early November and I allowed a man whom I had known since about August to come into our lives. He never knew H but knows what happened. He has been so good to me and has shown me that he loves and values me in ways that I had forgotten.

As a result of DBing I have become a better person and I have grown so much over the past 10 months. I feel that this new relationship will be stronger because of all that I have learned from everyone of you. You have all been so kind and honest with me and I am indebted to each of you for everything.

With love,
Jen

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
M
M
Thanks for the update. You really have been an inspiration to me and an example of how strong a woman can be.

Have a great new year!

Me 36
Husband 35
D5
S2
separated:
10/29/07-present
Served divorce papers 1/22/09
"When the world gives out beneath your feet, it is time to learn how to fly."
M
M
((((((((((Jen)))))))))))))))

I'm so glad to hear that you have been able to forgive H for what occured. You have also learned so much about yourself through all of these experiences. I'm sure it's bittersweet.

Wonderful news on the new R front. Enjoy!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

L
L
((((Sigh)))) Oh Jen, you are so deserving of some good karma to come your way!!!! Happy New Year Darlin'!!!!! ;\)

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

K
kml Offline
K
Jen -
I hope this new man treats you as the queen you are and brings you great joy.

Ellie

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard