Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
K
OP Offline
K
This was one of my quotes of the day, I laughed a bit , but thought wow, I do wonder if people do this now? With D what it is now. Kinda sad in a funny way, or funny in a sad way.

Quote:
When I meet a man I ask myself, 'Is this the man I want my children to spend their weekends with?'
-- Rita Rudner

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

K,

Is ex originally from Marshfield? His mom doesn't live there anymore, right? Who are they staying with?

Thank you for the B-day card. I lovedddddddddddd it!

Love,
Bethie

K
OP Offline
K
Marshfield? ex is from Swampscott, next to Salem. In fact his sister is a real witch so there ya go \:\) he he he

No mom lives now in Tenn. as of Feb. She was here in San Diego for many years.

His sister the witch lived here in so cal, and ex came out to college and wanted to stay, When we married, the rest of them, other sis, BIL, niece, parents came out for the wedding and then decided to make the move out here, they were tired of the winters and wanted to be all togher, so when we got back from our honeymoon they called to tell us. OH BOY!!! YIPPIE SKIPPY! lol
No really it was fine, I did like having them here.
Now everyone is spread out, CO, Tenn, CA.

and you are very welcome!

AND
MY NEW FRIDGE IS HERE!! I AM SOMEBODY NOW!

This Moment is your Life

L
L
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Chickie Marie

A new Fridge!

ENJOY

Quote:
Now everyone is spread out, CO, Tenn, CA.

Um doesn't anybody wanna live in Jersey anymore?

jeeepers

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
K
OP Offline
K
LOL well sure Lissie , i am sure lots of people wanna live in Jersey!
my Ex SIL has lived in so many states, not sure about Jersey tho, I actually only know you and Joe Piscapo from Jersey lol

Went to San Diego today w/ some friends an area called Seaport Village, one of my fav places ever! all these cute cute stores and restaurants right on the water front.My fav things, Shopping, Food and the Ocean! lol

We had a great time! adn I got a little dent in my Christmas shopping. My GF C and I went to dinner after and talked for hours.
It was such a nice day, glad I went, almost didnt.

Golly Gee but this not working is starting to grow on me! lol
my gf C and I talked about going back to Kohls, ughhh, just not sure if I can do it. We'll see.

Have a great Friday and weekend everyone!

This Moment is your Life

F
fig Offline
F
morning smoooooooooooooooooooches Karen!!!

A
A
Happy Friday Karen! Woo Hoo!

ALL "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
K
OP Offline
K
Morning Fig! Morning All!
Happy Friday!

Whats the plans for the weekend?

Are we read to drone on and on about it? lol

Crossing fingers my S will make a visit home, but who knows.

Have a good one!

This Moment is your Life

T
T
Drone away! Others do and it's no problem. ;\)

New fridge is exciting! I remember when living in an apartment and the thing I looked forward to the most when moving was getting a washer and dryer. No diamonds for me! Washer and dryer all the way! how sad is that? LOL!

K
OP Offline
K
Hahha its not sad T, its well its a chick thang.

ok i must get some work done.

I sure like this board. I really hope that it stays a safe place for everyone, but I am not so sure. \:\(
It should be a place to come for comfort and hugs and advice and to vent, vent not blog, IMHO, its also frustrating when someone who dosnt know you from a hill of beans decides they can sit and say the meanest, degrading things, considering the source , I guess its not a surprise, bitter, mean people do that well.

Still its hurtful , cause whatever path we have chosen in life, whatever career , whether it be a CEO, Attorney, cook, a full time mom, it should be respected and not be critized.
I have never even thought of critzing someones path in life, I may of questioned it to myself, but never put pen to paper or in this case, fngers to keyboard and belittled someone for doing something good in life they were proud of.
And to top it off, watch so called person, get proteced while those of us hurt for it, get told to husssh.

I know this is suppose to be a closed subject. Dont dreg up the past, but something triggerd it again today and dang I am 49, so getting to that age I dont care what i say! lol
and a tax paying citizen, yessss even us SAHM are tax payers!
and I just wanted to vent and blog that! In case I dont come back lol

Happy Friday!!

This Moment is your Life

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard