Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
K
OP Offline
K
Hey Barbie Doll
Love lemon drops! Found the lemon drop mix at the store, we tried to make them w/ lemon juice once arrrrrrrrrrrghh ,,wheres my pucker smiley?? egads!! so this is sooo much better, cup up some fresh lemon , wet the rim of the glass dip in sugar sooooo good!

Well I was starting to have a decent R w/ ex, but I think we are back to square one again and ya know I am ok w/ that. Keep the check comin ex thats all I want ! lol

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

K
OP Offline
K
Yeah! the plane just landed. whewww lol

Gotta love that trackflight! so cool!

ok i can breath a little now. \:\)

This Moment is your Life

Hey girls,

I've been having to deal with Ex alot lately because my Air Conditioning is going and he's trying to help me fix it, since it still is both our house, urrrr, of course he can't be man enough and just give it to me............I've had to friends whose wives had affairs on them, and the men have given them both the houses.........but NO, not my selfish Ex, it's all he has. Oh, he lives in a big home, all the fancy toys, but you see, it's all still hers. He might live there, he can pretend, but she bought it all.

That's how SELFISH he is!!!!

Sorry for venting on YOUR thread Karen. I'm glad your son is home, and sorry you have to still deal with Ex's antics. I know how you feel.

17 lemon drops for me please............and the day has just begone.

A
A
Hey Karen,

Just droping in to say hi.

ALL "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
T
T
Glad your son got back safe, Karen.

Back to where there's respect because your ex obviously still doesn't get it! grrr!

Love those lemon drops!

K
OP Offline
K
17?? lol comin up!

Vent away friend!
and ohhhhhh you touched on another sour note w/me, the house!!
same as my ex, When he left, he didnt look back, didnt want squat to do w/ this house, family life, nada. Ok fine, go your merry way I thought. What does he do? he says, well we'll sell the house! what? we worked hard for this house! it took years, I was at my job 8 yrs to get the 401K to buy it, ( btw,i started saving long before we married AND he didnt want any of my paycheck going into the 401 but I insisted for this reason!)

Well he tried to get me out, stopped paying the mort. I was a SAHM and well, it got bad. Thank God my parents helped and bought the house from us. So actually they own it, but its a buren on them. I feel bad, I pay the mort. so thats ok but things go wrong, like you say the a/c ect. and i sometimes need their help. If he had any ballz like he claimed, he didnt give a hoot about the house and what he got out of it, money wise, wasnt worth displacing his S. He spent the money on trips to Mexico already

Such clod hoppers they are Friend. I do believe the same cloth was cut to make them!

This Moment is your Life

K
OP Offline
K
Hi All!
Long time no EMAIL or nothing!!!! ;o(

This Moment is your Life

K
OP Offline
K
Hey trip
Thanks, he was tired tho, cant wait to hear about it. Ya know like which pub sold the best beer lol

Yea I almost thought there for a min. ex was becoming human, but alas it was not to be. I am sooo glad that I dont have to deal w/ child visitation or nuttin!

B said it would be funny to hear what his ex chickie h as to say, wonder if she experienced the same selfish ways??

This Moment is your Life

T
T
Well, mine has told me things his ex GF told him. How he ignored her and talked about himself and how everything was all about him. yep, same complaints I had. Except, I never voiced mine. Just accepted him for who he was. All those years wasted not complaining because he left anyway. LOL

K
OP Offline
K
Oh Trip! I feel the same way! I voiced my opinion but still accepted it, why?? he walked out! durrr me lol

This Moment is your Life

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard