Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
K
OP Offline
K
Quote:
the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.

Hi All
Happy Fall!

Ok so said I wasn't going to start a new thread, butttt, well its a womans prerogative to change her mind, and so many here do, a few times a day lol so here I am. Deal with it! lol

Weekend was nice, painted the kitchen! a sunny, happy yellow! I love it!
goodbye teapcups, hello sunny happy ,,,,,stuff!

Ry left for Boston Thurs. night. Seems , from what I can gather had a great time. Hes en-route back right now. Will be happy when hes home, yes even L.A home lol its closer

He went w/ his dad as that's were ex is from. Seems a good time was had by all, a bit too much of a good time Sat. night! but whatever. Personally if I ever got a change to go back to Boston I'd love to see the historical sites. but alas, we are talking a 23 yr old guy here and a very MLC " i dont wanna grow up I'm a toys r us kid" dad, so a tour of the pubs was about all I could gather they did, that and the Pats game.

Fri. night in Ex hometown they met up w/ quite a few of ex old high school and college buddies, odd as when we were there 7 yrs ago, he didn't even try to get in touch w/ them.
( prob ashamed he was a family man, ugggh lol)

S text me and said they were nice guys and they were h aving a real good time.
Somewhere during the night, S and Ex started texing me repeatedly, Ex was teasing me that he was gonna try to get S into law school in Boston, I told him my cuz went there and its a great school, he was trying to yank my chain- knowing I'd prefer S closer to home, then S would tm me that dad was being a goof and so on and so on , I got a few jabs in at ex re: all his buddies had to leave to go home to WIVES

Sat. night a different story. Ex answered S phone after I had became concerned after 12 hrs of no return text, Ex yelled at me that they were fine and not to call sons or his phone! WOW.
I asked B , was I rude? he said not at all, I told him Ex had just yelled and told me a thing or two and he said consider the source and a drunk source at that.

What a buffoon, after I hung up, I thought, who the he!! does he think he is?? When we were married Ex would go out and not call and I would pace and pace, waiting for a call or something , I worried sick! yet R is sooo good at not letting me worry so this was out of character, I do wonder about his dads influence.

Hence I chose this quote,I find myself letting my guard down and thinking we've passed the bitterness and hurt part--- then--I am reminded of how selfish and uncaring ex can be.

oh well, they seem to have a good time that's all that matters.

ok just wanted to get this thread started and journal a little.
If anyone is still awake, bars open! lol

I have lemon drops if anyone is so inclined, or whatever your pleasure. \:\)

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

F
fig Offline
F
OMG

lemon drop for sure

and

your ex is a jackassssssssssss and i wanna punch him but that is neither here nor there

R
R
More hot chocolate for me ;\)

K
OP Offline
K
HAHAHA thanks Fig,yea I wanted to punch him too after staring at the phone like wth just happend? jerk. Lemon drop it is!

and Donna hot choc sounds delish!! no baileys added?

This Moment is your Life

Hey Karen,

How come anytime we all talk about our Ex's "selfish" is always used. How did we get so lucky to have met such selfish men? Even his family will tell me he's always been that way, why I didn't see it back then I'll never know.

Well Karen, I can tell you this, I haven't forgiven or forgotten yet, I'm trying to work on the forgiving but having a hard time with that one..........yes, even after all this time.

Get talking to you.............take care,
Friend

That's Great talking to you, lol.

Whew!!! I sure remember the pacing part wondering if X was dead, unconscious, etc. Nope, just out with his stripper!!!

Glad those days are over.

And, I'm sure Ry was under pressure from DisneyDad to "not have to explain himself to anyone!" Idiot!!!

Lemon Drop sounds yummy after an hour long bike ride. Line em up!!!!

I love Lemon Drops! YUM - I'll take 2 please!

So, I had to post since I saw my ex's name in the thread title. And just as his attitude - It's all about him!

Ya had me there for a few min. I was thinking - wow - K has a fairly decent R with her ex then BAM - he did a typical stupid ex trick (think Letterman would like to do those?). Never trust those idiots!

So, let's just talk about Lemon Drops. 'Cause they're more fun to talk about than Exes. And they're sweeter than Exes. And they make me happy, unlike Exes. And....

Barb

K
OP Offline
K
Hey Friend!

yes how strange uh? selfish=ex! I've always known ex was, in fact I made excuses for hi-- Still somewhat do- I always thought that his lack of compassion for someone home worrying was because his mother never really had him call home or didnt have him check in, so he just didnt get it. BUT I think as an adult, you have to drop some of those past habits at the door, if your spouse, would feel better w/ quick call , why not??
Ex would tell me when he got home, well I thought you'd be mad I was out, so figured i'd just wait till I got home for you to get mad.

ohhhhh yesss soooo glad those days are over!
B is soooo not like that!

This Moment is your Life

K
OP Offline
K
Ha yea Jill just said that, glad I dont have to worry about him and Ry is pretty good at making sure I dont worry, so am curious as to what went on.

Never thought that when ex left, since Ry was 17, I had to worry about Disney dad syndrome, but yea, I kinda do. There is no way I could afford a trip like that for S, heck I have to save just to go to dinner! lol
at least when they are older they get it.

This Moment is your Life

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard