Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
P
P
good plan sep. i agree about the guilt- do not do anything that will make him feel weak or lame for contacting you. he is just confused \:\)

have fun furnishing your place!

Pisces
M 31 H 32
M 7 yrs
S 5/10
Beginning
Contact!
Vibes
Hot Tub
Cheese
S
OP Offline
S
OP!! Yes I am over there!! Wait I don't think I even have ITH!!

You guys are 100% right no ignoring!!!

M:28 H:29
M:1 T:11
Sep:5/1/08
1st
2nd
J
JCJ Offline
J
How are you doing Sep? any developments? Hope you had a good weekend.

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
S
OP Offline
S
Hey Julia...no nothing new over here. Just working, they have been calling me into the pt job more and more. I was called in friday even though I was scheduled off and asked to work extra hours on Sat. Today I have been on my couch all day catching up with all the shows I missed all week!! LoL.

I haven't heard from H in a few days now. \:\( Oh well I've been at work so much lately I really haven't had much time anyway.

Oh wait for the FT job I did get a call back for a 2nd interview from the one I went to last week, I go tomorrow. \:\)

1st
2nd
J
JCJ Offline
J
Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
D
D
So you would have three jobs? Wow!

Good luck at the interview Sep!

~Daisy
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks Julia & Daisy!!!

Oh no Daisy!! I would leave my current FT job to do this other one. I'm not happy where I currently am and they are screwing me over. LoL. There is not enough time in the day for another job!! I would have to stake a claim in one of the Ikea showrooms and just sleep in there for like 2 hrs!!

1st
2nd
D
D
Lol! Living in IKEA how beautiful!

I was pretty sure you did not mean you would have three jobs but I was just checking, you are pretty gung-ho about work these days. Lol. ;\)

Well I hope you get it then! It's always new and scary and exciting to get and start a new job. I am hoping to do it myself in the next few weeks!

Let us know how it goes.

~Daisy
O
O
Hi Sep-
Since I have some extra positive energy I will send some your way. (Actually I will direct it at your H so he gets in gear and reaches out again soon).

Work is great sometimes though- that is how I got through the summer- lots of hours and more money. Just make sure you are taking care of yourself in there too. I can barely handle my one job.

Hope your interview goes well. Let us know!

Me-36
H-30
T-7yr, M-3yr
DivorceBusting Saved my marriage!
sep 6-08 to 12-08. Together again, things are good!
S
OP Offline
S
Thank you!!!!

Hopefully he will get hit with the positive energy!!! LoL. I actually did text him last night because I needed a file that was on his computer. I text him asking when he got a chance if he could pull up the file and at least text me the numbers that I needed. I actually was a bit nervous that he might have deleted all of my files from his computer but with in 2 minutes he texted me to check my email and he had the file. Nothing big or major just felt good that he didn't erase me out of his computer.

The only thing that causes me some concern with him was that I looked on his myspace and he had a new folder of pics up that were labeled something like 'What Tequila does' and it was pic of his livingroom and it appears that he had smashed his guitar on the wall. I know that he can't drink Tequila period because it always made him emotional. It just made me a bit concerned that he would even post these pics for people to see, like was it a cry for help or could he actually be proud of it??

1st
2nd
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard