Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
Oh come on Sad.............

She's harmless, really she is! Comeback..........

S
S
LOL Beth! It wasn't directed specifically at fig! LOL

It was the whole conversation I was not awake enough for. When you have been consistently running on 5 hours or less of sleep a night, you have to be properly fortified with caffeine in order to react appropriately to a conversation like that. I think I need an extra cup! you guys have had a headstart.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

EGADS!!! Fig, did you say you liked slasher or flasher movies??? It is awfully early. Oh wait!! It's almost 11???
Crimany!!!! What day is it?

E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
When you have been consistently running on 5 hours or less of sleep a night, you have to be properly fortified with caffeine in order to react appropriately to a conversation like that. I think I need an extra cup! you guys have had a headstart.

How do you think I arrived at "sick and twisted"?? It's because I'm only getting 4-5 hours a night and drinking caffiene and beers..and eating a high protien diet while trying to rip my abs out of my body..throw in batchiitt and you get "sick and twisted"

and Donna...honey, follow my threads and you may see/hear anything, but it's always exciting.

Hahaha..........

Sad I would need a whole lot more than a second cup of coffee to face this subject. I think I would need a good stiff one.

Why are you only getting 5 hours slepp? YIKES!!!

S
S
Beth--

I wish I knew why I am only getting five hours sleep tops. Last night i went to bed at 2, turned the light off around 3, and was up by 7 this morning. That is about par for course. It is always like this when my H is deployed, but now I get to add all the other crap on top of it, too, making it that much harder.

As for a good stiff one-----Nevermind, I am not going there!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

HAHAHAHA....sorry Sad,

My choice of words wasn't the best. I understand now and I hope that changes. I never had a husband who was deployed but I know what it is to have my world shattered and be unable to sleep for a full night. You are under a LOT of stress. I hope for your sake it gets better!

G
G
Hey Mikey..

Perhaps your DB advice guy should have an advice column: Kernels of Truth.

I was thinking about the feeling of 'aloneness'. Perhaps its the flipside of 'living high drama', where everyday is a one-two punch. There's an ebb in the action and nothing to fight.

When all the turmoil was brewing you/we were learning ways to manage and grow through an impossible situation as best flawed beings can.

Most of us have children from infant to adult. We protect ourselves by fighting for the family, then fighting for the child. At some point it's a 'let go of the rope' moment and a strange sense of calm ensues.

The person you thought always had your back, doesn't.
The person you inherently trusted, even if things were rocky, can't be.
The person you thought you were changes. The armor you've worn, bulked up has changed. With each step toward health, one more sheath is removed.

The shine glows beneath the tarnish slowly polished off.

For better or worse, you choose your path.

*hugs*

E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
For better or worse, you choose your path.

so F me Huh???

I made my bed, I lay in it??

I blistered my asss so I sit on it??

You had me until that last line, then you lost me.

So if we say "I do" then no matter if it goes "I don't" all of a sudden then the choice we made is all on us??

Ya know Gypsy..I don't get that..I really don't. if that's what you're saying. Maybe just what I'm reading.

for better or for worse...well I'm damn sure getting rid of the worse...that's certain.

A
A
I think we've missed something here Mike as I read it like that.

Maybe it means you chose the better path for you and that is the non batchitt crazy path bruv.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard