Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
B
B
Do you have a bump on your head??????? How could you not notice his tight pants? Maybe you need new glasses.Were you wearing a big hat that covered your eyes?

I Love Richard Gere.I would trade one of my kids for a long night with him.LOL

Call the eye doctor tomorrow.I'm worried about ya.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
K
K
Hahha agreed Brig
Jillyyyy, Richard Gere in tight pants???
girl you gets to get your mojo back, cause thats some spicy stuff!!!! \:\)

Who's thread is this anyway? I just saw Richard Geres name

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Tsk!!! I only mention the tight pants because all the reviews said the movie was horrible!!! They mentioned that they thought his pants were too tight. NOT!!! Couldn't cry (cuz I carry X's set in my purse, ya know) but definitely had a huge lump in my throat at the end............ Even MG was sniffling. I had to pretend not to notice cuz, well, he's 6' and kinda burly. But......he loves chick flicks and I love him for loving them!!!

Cannot wait for the new book which I can't remember the name......And, have you read the one about he and his brother's road trip together??? It wasn't romantic but it was still good.

A
A
No idea what your all talking about but did see Semi Pro yesterday and not sure if Will Farrell in tight shorts and vest will have the same affect on you girls !!! LOL

E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted By: Arthur
No idea what your all talking about but did see Semi Pro yesterday and not sure if Will Farrell in tight shorts and vest will have the same affect on you girls !!! LOL

we are discussing the merits of (Mikey)sitting in a movie theater with women, who just happen to be enjoying a film adapted from a Nicholas Sparks book...

On a side note I ask a buudy of mine on this board, who shall remain nameless, (Go Cornhuskers) if he thought I was weird or that I might appear "gay" if I went to this movie alone. His response, "you won't look any weirder than you did that time you went into the store and bought your STBX a box of Tampons". This sort of set me back abit and due to recurring flashbacks, more anger seemed to pop up...what we do for love...

also gave me an idea for a new thread title.. I'm All That and A Box Of Tampons...what do you think of that thread title?? \:D

Today is a work out day for Mikey. I'm going to the movie tomorrow night I think..Back to the grind today..

S
S
Originally Posted By: M from Tennessee

also gave me an idea for a new thread title.. I'm All That and A Box Of Tampons...what do you think of that thread title??

Thank goodness I had put the coffee cup down! OMG!!!! That is great! LMBO!!!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

E
OP Offline
E
Well it's official then. That's my next thread title.

and a newsflash, (as Mikey turns his back to the wall and covers his crotch)Bethie, ya got that cup/headwear/earmuff thing made yet?

STBX sends an email this morning asking me if I want to get D2 one day this week since it will be such a long stretch before I see D2 again..and then agrees to meet me at a place closer to my hometown to make the exchange.

I got a feeling something's coming, and hell's coming with it..

Mikey,

They're on the way! I've only been holding onto them because I wanted to embroider your name on each cup first.

Take a picture of yourself when you wear them. I'm sure you'll look so cute and you'll also have a big smile on your face since you'll be prepared for anything she hurls your way!

Enjoy!

A
A
Man you guys on here are so wrong. I'm crying at work but for the first time it's not negative tears !!!

I also think your a real decent man for keeping that person a secret that gave you that great advice Mike. I'd trust you with any of my secrets now bruv.

L
L
Um

Good grief, Crotches, tight pants, Richard Gere, Tampons?

It is only 9:30 People!

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard