Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
P
pat44 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
fig:

While I am not exactly flattered by things you have posted about me on other threads. You have posted things to me on my thread and on other threads that I have found to be helpful. Your recent posts in fact helped me make headway with respect to my block.

At this point in time, I have no reason to ask you to stop posting to me.

take care,
AG

B
B
Way to dodge the actual question, counselor.

W
W
I don't think she dodged the question. She stated that she finds things posted to her helpful. How is that dodging the question?

AO

EDITED - Disrespectful and mean-spirited. You must comply with the DivorceBusting.com Board Rules if you would like to continue the privilege of posting here.

Last edited by dbmod; 09/29/08 02:39 PM.
W
W
Barbiedoll,

You are correct, anyone can post to any thread they want. However, this board also has a function that allows you to ignore a user. I know you are familiar with this because you learned about it on the same thread I did.

So, my recommendation is to ignore a user if you choose not to read their posts. It's a very effective tool. (for those who do not know, go to the users profile and the option is there to ignore, you can return to their profile if you'd like to remove the ignore request)

Let it go. Negativity is not worth the energy.

AO

B
B
Originally Posted By: alpha.omega62
I don't think she dodged the question. She stated that she finds things posted to her helpful. How is that dodging the question?

AO

Stating that she finds some comments helpful is not an answer to the question. It does nothing to address the question.

If you ask everyone not to post to you, why post at all?

P
pat44 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hey A_O:

Thanks for stopping by. I am fine. I don't want to you to get drawn into this and suffer the backlash of posting on my behalf.

I can ask people to not post to me. That is in my control. Whether they honor my request is outside of my control. However - I can choose to not respond - and that is what I will be doing.

take care,
AG

W
W
Well we'll agree to disagree. I suppose you want specifics and it's everyone's option how much to share on a public internet site.

I hardly think she's asked EVERYONE to stop posting. But if I'm wrong, please let me know.

AO

B
B
It is certainly everyone's option. It's also apparently her, and only her, perogative to turn this into some sort of career/adoption/religion/political blog.

W
W
AG,

No worries. I see a lot of hurt here and just giving my input on how people can get around it. Things happen between people and you can choose to drag that dead body around with you or move on.

The ignore tool is a good tool to move on. If someone posts things that are hurtful or that you feel it's in your best interest not to read, the kindest thing to do for YOURSELF is to step away. Use your energy for good.

No one here should be wasting their energy on negativity. Isn't that what surviving is all about?

Just want people to take care of themselves.

AO

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard