Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
I
Wow, JWS, I feel really honored to be on that list. If I made a list of my own like that right now, you would definitely be on it as well. \:\)

I think giving an ultimatum to your W at this point is a good thing. It’s what, the last LTR? You are ready to move on without her, so she has some big steps to take, or not. Either way, you’re at a good place, and you worked your a— off to get there. NO ONE can take the strength you have now away from you.

It is in the shelter of each other that people live.--Irish proverb

Current
P
P
wow- JWS you sounds very clear and i hear you that a life threatening event can help you to realize that it could all end too quickly. im proud of you no matter what!

xo P

Pisces
M 31 H 32
M 7 yrs
S 5/10
Beginning
Contact!
Vibes
Hot Tub
Cheese
J
JWS Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Pisces

thank you all you kind words over the last few months. I have been absent from here for quite a while because my life has finaly gotten rolling again and I am moving on but I think you all you guys often. My wife and I are getting our things in order and filing for D soon. I fianly came to see the only thing that we have had betwwen us is a great friendship and all of this pain and resentment was in danger of destroying all that. I am now ok with myself and moving on with my own life that we cna both be free and stay friends. like I said earlier it was not the out come I wanted but it is whats best for me right now and I am ok wiht it.

((Pisces)) ((Dan)) ((Julia)) ((twin Dad)) thanks guys

(((Lost))) you rock!

Me 27, W26
T-12 M-4
SEP 4/29/08
Holding
250 miles
Awaiting
Support
Current
C
C
Hey JWS sorry to hear that you guys are filing for D...Im glad to hear though that you are doing ok. keep your head up!

M
M
Hello Mike,
I'm sorry that things didn't work out any better for you than they have for me. But, I'm glad that they are working out as well as they are and for me as well. We are doing a pretty good job of remaining friends or becoming friends. Sure, there are rough patches and there will be for you as well. I don't drop in here much, every couple of days, but, I was wondering how things were faring in your world.

Chin up flyboy, be safe.

Dan

M-40 W-41
D12 S8 D5
T-18yr M-14y
Sep 4/12/08
rocky
gasp
confrontation
current
J
JCJ Offline
J
(((Mike))) or (((JWS)))

I don't know if you ever check the boards anymore but I just wanted to say Happy Christmas. I hope things are going well for you! I won't forget you or Lost bith being there for me in my early days.

Hope you have fun with the pets!

Jx

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
J
JWS Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hey guys I know I have not been around but heres a quick update and a last min Christmas thought.

I was convinced that I had moved on and did not love her was based mainly on me thinking she was cheating. We decided to get D and I am moving to Japan in two weeks for three years. We signed D papers the other day and were going to turn them in today. We can file in two states we choose the one without the waiting period.

After signing we started to talk and we cleared the air between us. She apologized for all the [censored] she put me though and said she still loves me. And I did the same. Seeing her in this light has shown me that I am not over her, but we all knew that already.

At the same time she knows that she does not have the capacity for a R with any one right now. She does not want anyone else but she does not want me either.

Since agreeing to the divorce and moving on I have started dating again and know how great it is to be around someone who truly appreciates you, and I don’t want to go back to nothing.

If she truly does love me and wants to really make a go at being friend’s maybe it’s time for More Dbing.

Right now she is pondering whether or not to turn in the papers or file in the other state where we would have a 6 month waiting period giving us time to figure it out.

I will be in Japan she will be in Law school, it may be unrealistic but who knows. We also both know that if it is ment to be the D will not stop that and if it is not the staying M wont either.

I do love her but I am worried that these feelings are more just normal with signing papers at Christmas time while moving out of the country. It would seem with all that going on a little break to ponder the decision is wise.

Merry Christmas all I wish you all the very Best!!!!!!!!!!

Me 27, W26
T-12 M-4
SEP 4/29/08
Holding
250 miles
Awaiting
Support
Current
J
JWS Offline OP
OP Offline
J
J

funny you should post today, when i did decide to come on. I hope that you have a Great!!!!!!! Christmas. I know things are tough but I also know they will get better for you. If you ever want to visit Japan now you have a spot to hang out!!

Merry Christmas

Me 27, W26
T-12 M-4
SEP 4/29/08
Holding
250 miles
Awaiting
Support
Current
J
JWS Offline OP
OP Offline