A
A
Sassy!!

\:\)

AmyC #1584941 09/08/08 07:57 PM
J
J
Think about it!

Everyone is blocked....he can only see himself...and he's answering himself just the way he wants to hear it.

Change the Policy.
Allow PM's
Free all of us.

Also some new and improved emoticons would be nice!

:-)
F
fig Offline
F
it seems a little odd that he can talk about adusing his wife and children with aplomb but we can not exchange email addresses...

hey...you know...spit and slap your wife but damn you all to hell for exchanging myspace addresses!!!!

Last edited by fig; 09/08/08 07:59 PM.
fig #1584954 09/08/08 08:01 PM
A
A
Crap, fig...don't stir me up, I've REALLY made a special effort not to go there...

A
A
Originally Posted By: Jeanette1120
Think about it!

Everyone is blocked....he can only see himself...and he's answering himself just the way he wants to hear it.

Ugh.

What a rip-roaring good time that must be!

NOT.

AmyC #1584975 09/08/08 08:06 PM
OP Offline
I actually was going to ignore his posts but couldn't find the ignore feature - thought it was relinquished for the edit feature. Tit...for tat as they say ;\)

....Understand, that I can't, not be what I am
I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: Jeanette1120
He's probably blocked everyone so he's just staring at a blank screen

yes indeed - I giggled!

~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
OP Offline
I stand corrected! It's still there. Hmmmmmmmmm

~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
F
fig Offline
F
Im all for stirring today Amy!!!

this has me all sores of riled up

I used to do this for a living you know
(gave lyciums on abuse etc)

fig #1586283 09/09/08 06:26 PM
L
L
Naej said:

Quote:
I also suspect Phil is a Catholic convert also that he has been involved with professionals at some point during his life probably mental health issues hence his balistic atitude to any suggestion he seeks help.

No I was born and raised Catholic. My parents divorced. My father remarried. I was put into a Lutheran setting. During those teenage years I rebelled against any kind of formal religion and only believed in Christianity. Then it became a hobby to study all religions. I came full circle by reading early Church Fathers, Ignatius, Polycarp, Augustine, Ambrose, and believed the Catholic Church to be the one true Church.

I was never involved with professionals for mental illness.

You do not know me. You know nothing of me, you just speculate what you thing you know.

All of you do not know me. None of you know me. You think you sit on high ranks of the DB board. You are like the pharisees that sit on the seat of moses. (Because you claim to have been in the trenches of busting divorce and making yourself a better person) So, you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

This board is a disaster. There should be no way that I have become the topic of discussion for everyone on many different threads.

The reason I sound different to others that I post too is because I have taken your advice and wrapped it into an appearance that knows how to talk to people. You folks that have been here too long have become stagnent. You think you can just bully your way through people. Because in my opinion you all have passive aggressive traits. You haven't changed one bit. You have just become more rooted into your own dogma's.

Then you support one another becomes someone doesn't agree with you.

If there is one thing we haven't learned it is this. We need to become more Christ like, and none of us has. NONE OF US!

It's easy to give advice, hard to implement, since you are constantly dealing with your own emotion to the sitch.

My emotion with her is sickness. She is my soul mate. That is just something I can't let go. I allow her to spin me out of control because I can not think around her.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard