fig Offline
F
dammit

i saw it before it was all monkified up but didn't commit it to memory

nuts

A
A
Snap.

I didn't think that was personal information personally.

But whatever.

Nice to see the calvary ride in at break-neck speed before any real crime could be committed though!

\:D

This thread is horrifying. Reading about the abuse of these children is just awful. I can't believe an adult who thinks he is OK could do this to his kids.

I will pray that you will STOP of there will be intervention. These children would be much safer emotionally in the care of someone OTHER than their parents.

Barb

L
OP Offline
L
fig,,,, shut up!

Yeah Barbie, the kids are so abused. Please send in CYS.

Idiots,, all of you are idiots...

Good bye!

F
F
Phil!! shut up. You are an idiot!!.

Why don't you get a clue!!! AHHHHH!@

How did that feel ,huh Phil? When your W divorces you because you have no clue, be sure to write ME.

YOU know where to find me.

Get off the board.

Asshat

Current Thread

F
F
For an IT guy, I hope I'm never in need of your help.

Luckily I'm not in that tier of need. Anything most It Guys can do I can do better. I'm lucky that way.

You're probably one of those 'IT guys' who are slightly ahead of the morons you support. You know just enough to make yourself look good.

How grand.

You're so self centered that you can't see beyond your own demands.

If your W is lucky, she'll be able to divorce you, find a real man instead of a demanding person like you and maybe, just maybe, have a real life.

Because YOU won't change, your kids will call him 'daddy' and your W will enjoy tormenting you for at least the next 17 years.

I hope you can live with that.

Have fun Phil.

Current Thread

F
F
By the way Phil, I've seen your type before. They live on the edge of 'control'. They only survive when they have people around them who are weaker than they are.

Kind of like being the wolf in the herd of sheep.

But eventually the sheep realize who they have laid down with.

Sometimes the wolf realizes that they want peace with the sheep.

Do You?

Current Thread

S
S
There is a really good boy in my son's cub scout den who is always accompanied by his grandfather and/or grandmother. I asked the grandfather where his parents are. He said that when they got divorced, the custody issue went before the judge and the judge said that neither parent was qualified to raise the boy and asked if anyone was present that could - Grandpa raised his hand and was awarded full custody.

I hope you realize that all the venom you have written on here could be discovered by your W and used in court against you.

Be careful Phil.

Peace, Strength and Honor

A
A
Phil's wife is the only one in this equation who shows the courage and ability to change.

Walking out on him was probably the hardest thing she's ever done.

She's going to get through this stage and if she's smart, she'll get her act together and keep the kids the majority of the time.
If not...the kids are only going to suffer more and become dysfunctional themselves.

At any rate, if/when Phil hits rock bottom he will become one of two things:

Humble - finally accepting responsibility for his own behaviors and maybe then he will seek real change

or

Bitter - and continue to blame everyone else in the world for the fact that he's an egotistical, obstinate jerk.

The best thing that could happen to this guy is for him to lose every single thing he has.

And that day is coming.

P
P
Originally Posted By: AmyC
Phil's wife is the only one in this equation who shows the courage and ability to change.

Walking out on him was probably the hardest thing she's ever done.

She's going to get through this stage and if she's smart, she'll get her act together and keep the kids the majority of the time.

Amy,

I'm not sure I'd go that far. Realizing, of course, that we're getting everything about her filtered thru LP, I don't think she's much more stable than he is (altho yes, she at least showed some courage in leaving him. She's also MUCH better at detaching, and DBing).

I'm still not convinced that her and EGF don't have something twisted going on, and I've ALWAYS wondered what that teenaged girl was doing at her house at 1 a.m. Instead of reacting to, and escalating, all of the drama that she dishes out, Phil would have been better off to just fully detach and gather some good intel on her. I'd bet my lunch that there is infidelity in the mix SOMEWHERE.

Puppy

Last edited by Puppy Dog Tails; 09/08/08 12:40 PM.
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard